Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

5.14 TOW everybody finds out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
j-man
Admin
j-man

5.14 TOW everybody finds out Empty
PostSubject: 5.14 TOW everybody finds out   5.14 TOW everybody finds out EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:02 am

Back to top Go down
http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
hulk

hulk

PostSubject: Re: 5.14 TOW everybody finds out   5.14 TOW everybody finds out EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:01 pm

This is another of my favorites episodes, and is a classic here in my house. Me and sys always quote the "It was the best day" for anything. xD

Joey: Hey, hey, check it out! Check it out! Ugly Naked Guy's got a naked friend!
Rachel: Oh yeah! ...Oh my God! That is our friend! It's Naked Ross!

xD
Back to top Go down
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 5.14 TOW everybody finds out   5.14 TOW everybody finds out EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:43 pm

AWESOME episode!
It's true, we watch this one a lot!

I just love seeing Ross jumping at ugly naked guy's place after Phoebe sees Monica and Chandler at the window! Hahahaha He screams in a very weird, funny way.

Plus, Phoebe hitting on Chandler is amazing! When she flirts with him at the coffeehouse it's hilareous!

And Joey being all frustraded because everybody wants to keep not telling anything to each other is really good. Hahahha
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5.14 TOW everybody finds out   5.14 TOW everybody finds out Empty

Back to top Go down

5.14 TOW everybody finds out
Page 1 of 1