Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

5.15 TOW the girl who hits Joey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
j-man
Admin
j-man

5.15 TOW the girl who hits Joey Empty
PostSubject: 5.15 TOW the girl who hits Joey   5.15 TOW the girl who hits Joey EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:02 am

Back to top Go down
http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
hulk

hulk

PostSubject: Re: 5.15 TOW the girl who hits Joey   5.15 TOW the girl who hits Joey EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:15 pm

Ross is right in this one, everyone in the building are douche bags. Why would he need to donate?

Monica: What would you have done if I had said yes?
Chandler: Well, I would've been happy, because I would've be able to spend the rest of my life with the woman that I love. Or, you would've seen a Chandler shaped hole in that door.

I always imagine the Chandler shaped hole! xD
Back to top Go down
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 5.15 TOW the girl who hits Joey   5.15 TOW the girl who hits Joey EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:55 pm

Yeah, it was really unfair that they asked for a guy who was moving in to give money to some guy he never saw. I mean, if they were casually talking about the party and Ross offered the money, then it would be fine, but charging him for it and then being mad at him it's really stupid.

I really like the Mondler moment we have here. I like that Monica wanted Chandler to grow up on his own. And I feel very embarased for him when I watch him "proposing" to her because he is sorry. I mean, really? How that would help? Hahahaha

"Chandler: Then I talked to these guys...
Monica: What, two divorces and Joey?"
Hahahahahah I really like this joke.

And I know that eventually Chandler actually wants to merry Monica, but I don't really like the way he reacts every time someone talks about merriage... Especially when Monica is around, I keep imagining how she must feel when he so openly rejects all these ideas. I know I'm over analysing the situation, it's just that if I were her I would really be kinda sad like in season six when he pretends that really wont ever happen. I guess until then, she still had hopes or something. Am I crazy or someone else see this? Hahaha

Oh, and I do not like that little girl Joey dates. I don't like that she keeps hitting on him. And not only because he says it hurts but because... Seriously, who would want to hit Joey? He is just to sweet to be hit. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
hulk

hulk

PostSubject: Re: 5.15 TOW the girl who hits Joey   5.15 TOW the girl who hits Joey EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:47 pm

Rachel Karen wrote:
"Chandler: Then I talked to these guys...
Monica: What, two divorces and Joey?"
Hahahahahah I really like this joke.

Ross: Hey!
Joey: She's right you know.
Ross: Yeah, but still, cheap shot!

Oh yeah, great joke! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5.15 TOW the girl who hits Joey   5.15 TOW the girl who hits Joey Empty

Back to top Go down

5.15 TOW the girl who hits Joey
Page 1 of 1