Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

6.02 TOW Ross Hugs Rachel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MonicaGeller
MonicaGeller

6.02 TOW Ross Hugs Rachel Empty
PostSubject: 6.02 TOW Ross Hugs Rachel   6.02 TOW Ross Hugs Rachel EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:07 am

SUMMARY:

When Monica and Chandler tell Rachel they are moving in together, she mistakenly believes that all three will be roommates. Joey takes the news that Chandler is moving out badly, and Chandler reassures him that their friendship won't be affected. Phoebe discovers that Ross hasn't annulled his marriage to Rachel.
Back to top Go down
hulk

hulk

PostSubject: Re: 6.02 TOW Ross Hugs Rachel   6.02 TOW Ross Hugs Rachel EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:58 pm

No more J-man and Channy! =/

This episode is much fun! xD

Ross: No! No, I won’t! I’ll be at the bottom of the dating barrel now. The only guys below me will be Four Divorce Guy uh, Murderer Guy, and-and, Geologists.

Also very funny when Ross is talking with his attorney. xD
Back to top Go down
JennyFriends

JennyFriends

PostSubject: Re: 6.02 TOW Ross Hugs Rachel   6.02 TOW Ross Hugs Rachel EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:41 pm

I think seeing Joey all mad and stuff is really cute, but he could have been more understanding... Buuuut, we all know Joey is kind of a child, so I forgive him smile haha

Rachel is kind of nonsense. I mean, a guy and a girl are dating and decide to live together. Why the hell would they want another person at their home?! But I kind of feel bad for her, but also think it wasn't very nice of her saying that she thought it wouldn't happen. Like she didn't believed in Chandler and Monica's love or something like that.

I love the part where Phoebe puts Rachel on the cab so she can talk to Ross hahahaha Phoebe's amazing, she does something absolutely crazy and act like it's normal hahaha

Back to top Go down
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 6.02 TOW Ross Hugs Rachel   6.02 TOW Ross Hugs Rachel EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:43 am

Yeah, this is an awesome episode!

"You got married AGAIN?"

"Can't we do this without Rachel? Because I already told her I took care of everything..."
"Of course you did."

"I will consider therapy"

"But I don't love Rachel"
"Oh... That's much better then..."

Really like all the layer parts. Hahahah

Well, I understand why Rachel thought they wouldn't do it. I mean, she had a point when she said that they "do this kind of stuff". Plus, she knew that Chandler is all weird about commitment and relationships. And living together... That's a huge step, especially to him. So who's to say that they were actually going to do it?
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6.02 TOW Ross Hugs Rachel   6.02 TOW Ross Hugs Rachel Empty

Back to top Go down

6.02 TOW Ross Hugs Rachel
Page 1 of 1