Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

6.12 TOW The Joke

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MonicaGeller
MonicaGeller

6.12 TOW The Joke  Empty
PostSubject: 6.12 TOW The Joke    6.12 TOW The Joke  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:11 am

SUMMARY:

When Ross gets a joke printed in Playboy, Chandler claims credit for it. Joey reluctantly takes a job as a waiter at Central Perk. Phoebe says she would choose Rachel over Monica as a girlfriend because she is high-maintenance, but also that Rachel is a pushover, causing tension between the girls.
Back to top Go down
lexcentralperk

lexcentralperk

6.12 TOW The Joke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6.12 TOW The Joke    6.12 TOW The Joke  EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:18 am

Last episode I watched. This one is such a huge deal for me, when it comes to Mondler and Chanoey. The "I like maintaining you" line is one of the cutest from Chandler and the last scene, where he picks Joey is my favourite, hahaha, I can't help :P
Back to top Go down
http://sittingonthetopoftheworld.tumblr.com/
Andy

Andy

6.12 TOW The Joke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6.12 TOW The Joke    6.12 TOW The Joke  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:12 pm

My 'high-maintenance' avatar! \o/
Back to top Go down
http://centralfiles.tumblr.com/
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

6.12 TOW The Joke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6.12 TOW The Joke    6.12 TOW The Joke  EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:54 am

This episode is great. <3
I love the joke storyline, especially because is focused on Ross and Chandler, not Joey and Chandler. Not that I don't love Chanoey, but since their friendship has a lot more screen time than Chandler and Ross or Ross and Joey. So I really enjoy these episodes where they show us the other boys friendships.

Plus the whole joke stuff is very funny! I really like the conversation between Monica and Chandler when they both are complaining about different things. Hahahahahah is Awesome!

And by the way, I would totally date any of the girls. No problem there, it would actually be difficult to choose which one. D:
The final joke is great! Chandler saying that he would pick up Joey to date and then being all embarased is very good. Hahahah
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
JennyFriends

JennyFriends

6.12 TOW The Joke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6.12 TOW The Joke    6.12 TOW The Joke  EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:15 am

"Joey. *gets embarased* No way, i'm not gonna answer that!" hahahahahahaha

I love when Monica has to decide who made the joke. "It's offensive to women! And doctors! AND monkeys!" hahahahaha

I feel bad for her here, but that's just because i'm just like her... no one would pick me as a girlfriend ): haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

6.12 TOW The Joke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6.12 TOW The Joke    6.12 TOW The Joke  Empty

Back to top Go down

6.12 TOW The Joke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Perk :: The one where Friends lovers unite :: The one with all the seasons :: Season 06-
Jump to: