Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

6.17 TOW Unagi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MonicaGeller
MonicaGeller

6.17 TOW Unagi Empty
PostSubject: 6.17 TOW Unagi   6.17 TOW Unagi EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:13 am

SUMMARY:

Rachel and Phoebe take self-defense classes, but Ross tries to teach them martial arts, convincing them that they lack "unagi." Joey hires a lookalike to pose as his twin brother for a medical experiment. Chandler and Monica celebrate Valentine's Day several days after the actual date because of their schedules, but they forget to make each other home-made gifts.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

6.17 TOW Unagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6.17 TOW Unagi   6.17 TOW Unagi EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:54 am

"You're a freak!"

This is SO good! I love it when Monica is passing by and Ross tries to scare her. "AAAAAAAhã... Unagi." Hahahahahah

Joey is really good in this episode as well. The storyline isn't the best, but he made it really funny.

Chandler was so, so stupid. Hahaha And you know, the first time I watched this episode I tried to think of what he could do for Monica... But I couldn't think of anything either. :S It's harder than it looks like. The only think I did for my boyfriend that was handmade was writing letters and a "52 things that I love about you" (I picked up a deck of cards and made two holes in every one so I could make a cover, like a little book and in pieces of paper I wrote something I love about him and glued in each card). But no way you can do that in one day. :S It didn't even cross my mind a mixed tape. Hahahha Which seems so obvious after he "finds out".
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
lexcentralperk

lexcentralperk

6.17 TOW Unagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6.17 TOW Unagi   6.17 TOW Unagi EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:11 pm

That was so sweet of you :)
And muuuccchhh better than a mixed tape with Janice's voice xD

I love the whole Unagi thing, but I feel that the storyline with Joey made him look like DUMB. Even Joey would know people would notice they weren't identical twins. I do laugh at it though :P
Back to top Go down
http://sittingonthetopoftheworld.tumblr.com/
JennyFriends

JennyFriends

6.17 TOW Unagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6.17 TOW Unagi   6.17 TOW Unagi EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:10 pm

DAMMIT CARL! hahahahahahahahahaha omg, I love this!

This episode is great, has really funny storylines... the Unagi thing: EPIC!

You know, when Chandler gave the tape to Monica, she didn't heard it right away. I think Chandler could've hear the tape after that to see what it has... He had time to do it, after all, she just heard the tape in the next day!
But he was so nervous, that he didn't even remembered what that tape was, and was so relieved that didn't remebered she would hear the tape sometime.
Well, all I could think about was a letter too. Me and my bf used to do it, I have some cute letters he gave me :) For our 2 year anniversary (that was on March 5th) i'm gonna put some of our photos in an album, and write some stuff on the back of them... that can be easily do in one day, I guess! Not for me cause I still have to print the photos and buy the album. He's gonna do something for me too, but it's a surprise xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

6.17 TOW Unagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6.17 TOW Unagi   6.17 TOW Unagi Empty

Back to top Go down

6.17 TOW Unagi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Perk :: The one where Friends lovers unite :: The one with all the seasons :: Season 06-
Jump to: