Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

Oh my god introduce us!!

Go down 
+71
TOWChandler
MissChanendlerBong
elidmw
-roulette
Lena
Ikea-acommonswedishname
hulk
kalisha
debora.flima
lyn.za
IôIô
everyonesmad
robsoneduardo
firefly20ffm
i'mageller
Rachel Karen
*MISS*ChanandlerBong
gleba918
laire
LittleHarmonica
myprecious
Andy
lexcentralperk
MsChanandlerBong
wewereonabreak
PrincessConswellaBananaHa
fueledbycawfe
anninat
JennyFriends
SmellyCat
Janice
rachelgreen
Monana
Ross's Salmon Shirt
FriendsFan91
ah-unagi
ChanChanMan
loveischandler
RossandRachel
crapbag
urnameisrosita
illbethereforyou
carlachacin
Violet
Bing-a-Ling
CCMPX3
mysandwich
PrincessConsuela11
Singer.
Merakis-
princessconsuela
JeytonISLove
Alice
miss r
chandlerbing
Mina
sarafena
his_lobster
MurielBing94
MonicaGeller
Mboscodictiasaur
jonsku
MrsWhiskerson
theholidayarmadillo
anistonfan04
HallowJade
Marla
MatthewFuckingPerry
eyesontheroad
j-man
channy
75 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MatthewFuckingPerry

Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:16 am

princessconsuela wrote:
FriendsFan91 wrote:
Hi, i'm Jennifer and i'm 20 years old. I live in California. I've been a Friends fan for about 5 years now and on the other friends forum I was on there was so drama and I don't really post there anymore, so it's nice to be here and have a fresh start and talk to new people who love Friends. :) My favorite couple is Mondler and my favorite character is Chandler Bing. :)

drama? there should never be drama when it comes to this fun filled show smile

I totally agree.
Back to top Go down
his_lobster
his_lobster

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:28 am

princessconsuela wrote:
FriendsFan91 wrote:
Hi, i'm Jennifer and i'm 20 years old. I live in California. I've been a Friends fan for about 5 years now and on the other friends forum I was on there was so drama and I don't really post there anymore, so it's nice to be here and have a fresh start and talk to new people who love Friends. :) My favorite couple is Mondler and my favorite character is Chandler Bing. :)

truee! ^^ smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/gardhytejeda
FriendsFan91

FriendsFan91

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:19 pm

princessconsuela wrote:
FriendsFan91 wrote:

It just wasn't really fun to post on anymore. So i'm glad that I can be here and hopefully this will be better. :D
Back to top Go down
http://storyinmyeyes.tumblr.com
Ross's Salmon Shirt

Ross's Salmon Shirt

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:30 am

Hi! I'm Polly (like the Jennifer Aniston movie Along Came Polly but that's not what I was named after), I'm from the States and Ross's Salmon is actually my favorite color how you doin .
Back to top Go down
Monana

Monana

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:36 pm

Hey everyone! I'm Victoria - 21 years young and from Texas :)
Back to top Go down
channy
Admin
channy

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:41 pm

Welcome! :) <333
Back to top Go down
http://fuckyeahfriendscaps.tumblr.com/
rachelgreen

rachelgreen

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:43 am

Hello. I'm Alice. I'm 15. I live in Poland. I love FRIENDS of course.
Back to top Go down
http://factoryg1rl.tumblr.com/
Janice

Janice

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:22 pm

Hi, I'm Bailey. I'm 16, from Canada, and I've seen every episode of Friends about 50 times. No regrets. I'm excited about this site and I hope I can take part in it. :]
Back to top Go down
SmellyCat
SmellyCat

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:47 am

Hey guys, I'm Amy and I'm from Malta. Chandler is my spirit animal, we have the same humour and he's funny. I'm addicted to Friends and I'm a hardcore Joey and Rachel shipper, amongst other pairings that include Ross/Rachel, Monica/Chandler and Joey/Phoebe. Anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://haaaaaaveyoumetted.tumblr.com/
channy
Admin
channy

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:52 am

Heyy people, welcome! :)
Back to top Go down
http://fuckyeahfriendscaps.tumblr.com/
SmellyCat
SmellyCat

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:57 am

channy wrote:
Heyy people, welcome! :)
Thanks for a warm welcome, I hope to make a lot of friends here, you all seem nice. :D
Oh, and I also love How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Doogie Howser M.D. and Blackadder.
Back to top Go down
JennyFriends

JennyFriends

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Hi there, my name is Jennifer but everyone calls me Jenny xD I'm 16 and live in Brazil. I hope we all have a good time because i'm really excited about this forum! I don't have too much time to post during the week, but I'll do it every time I can smile

I guess I speak and write a good english, but I don't know everything, so if something it's write wrong, i'm really sorry, but I hope you guys understand what I'm saying... xD
Back to top Go down
his_lobster
his_lobster

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:08 pm

JennyFriends wrote:
Hi there, my name is Jennifer but everyone calls me Jenny xD I'm 16 and live in Brazil. I hope we all have a good time because i'm really excited about this forum! I don't have too much time to post during the week, but I'll do it every time I can smile

I guess I speak and write a good english, but I don't know everything, so if something it's write wrong, i'm really sorry, but I hope you guys understand what I'm saying... xD

welcome!! smile
Back to top Go down
SmellyCat
SmellyCat

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:18 pm

JennyFriends wrote:

Welcome to this little spot of sunshine! Ish.
What's your favourite pairing? :D
Back to top Go down
JennyFriends

JennyFriends

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:11 am

Thanks! :)

When you say pairing, you mean couples right? Well, if it is, I'm gonna say that I really love Ross & Rachel history but me and my boyfriend look a lot more like Chandler & Monica haha As I could see, you ship Rachel and Joey a lot xD I liked when they were together, but it was kind of weird, cuz he is like a big brother for her (and a father to phoebe haha) ^^

(If you didn't mean that, please explain and ignore what I said haha)
Back to top Go down
SmellyCat
SmellyCat

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:10 pm

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean. I figured you'd be a Lobsters person, most people are. I went to Friends for Ross and Rachel and stayed for Monica and Chandler, actually. But the amount of J/R fanfiction I've been reading has diminished my liking for the lobsters.

Nice to meet you, I make jokes when I'm uncomfortable and I tend to talk about Joey and Rachel too much.
Back to top Go down
JennyFriends

JennyFriends

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:47 pm

Oh I see xD Nice to meet you too :)
Back to top Go down
anninat

anninat

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:31 am

Hi everyone! I'm Anna, I'm 24 and I'm Italian! Obviously I love Friends, which I quote way too much!
Back to top Go down
his_lobster
his_lobster

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:26 am

anninat wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm Anna, I'm 24 and I'm Italian! Obviously I love Friends, which I quote way too much!

welcome!! :D and I LOVE that you're from Italy!!! <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
anninat

anninat

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:37 am

his_lobster wrote:
welcome!! :D and I LOVE that you're from Italy!!! <3 <3 <3

Thank you for the warm welcome! Yeah, Italy is a great place to live sometimes <3
Back to top Go down
fueledbycawfe

PostSubject: Paper.... snow.... A GHOST!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:55 pm

Hey! I'm Jazmin, from Rhode Island. I am one among many fellow Friends fans. It probably one of the few shows that I can watch over and over. I always crack up when I watch it... so many episodes I love too.. agh yea... nice to meet you all. lol
Back to top Go down
PrincessConswellaBananaHa

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:02 am

Hey!! Tiffany, 20, I live in Germany right now but I'm American! Me and my mom and dad are currently re-watching all of the seasons for like the 100th time! lol We love Friends and we quote it all the time!!

And I always love telling random people that my name is Princess Conswella Banana Hammock haha just to see if they know Friends! <3
Back to top Go down
wewereonabreak

wewereonabreak

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:12 pm

I'm Icy, 25 from the Philippines and everytime I feel sad I just watch friends. And I post Friends quotes on my Facebook status waaay too much! <3
Back to top Go down
SmellyCat
SmellyCat

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:25 am

Welcome, all of you! <3
Back to top Go down
his_lobster
his_lobster

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:57 am

welcome everyone! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh my god introduce us!!   Oh my god introduce us!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh my god introduce us!!
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Perk :: The one with the welcoming :: Hey... How you doin'?-
Jump to: