Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

8.12 TOW Joey dates Rachel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MonicaGeller
MonicaGeller

8.12 TOW Joey dates Rachel  Empty
PostSubject: 8.12 TOW Joey dates Rachel    8.12 TOW Joey dates Rachel  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:22 am

SUMMARY:
To prepare Joey for a big date, Rachel goes out with him for a night on the town. But things take an unexpected turn when Joey starts developing a crush on her due to their date, but is nervous about the idea. Monica and Chandler receive a Ms. Pac-Man arcade game from Phoebe as a late wedding present. Ross starts teaching an advanced class, but has trouble getting there on time due to how far it is from his other classes.
Back to top Go down
SmellyCat
SmellyCat

PostSubject: Re: 8.12 TOW Joey dates Rachel    8.12 TOW Joey dates Rachel  EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:13 am

This is one of my all-time favourite episodes for an obvious reason.
The final scene (besides the tag) is so amazing because of the double meaning and the no music thing and how it fades to the credits and aaaaaaa so much love for that. Anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://haaaaaaveyoumetted.tumblr.com/
RossandRachel

RossandRachel

PostSubject: Re: 8.12 TOW Joey dates Rachel    8.12 TOW Joey dates Rachel  EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:49 am

Joey was really sweet in this episode. And the Pac-Man storyline was pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtslockedinside.tumblr.com
MonicaGeller
MonicaGeller

PostSubject: Re: 8.12 TOW Joey dates Rachel    8.12 TOW Joey dates Rachel  EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:21 am

The Claw! lol that kinda happened to me the other day (although because of the cold weather cracking the skin on my hand, not due to Pac Man) and nobody got it when I impersonated Chandler. :(
Back to top Go down
JennyFriends

JennyFriends

PostSubject: Re: 8.12 TOW Joey dates Rachel    8.12 TOW Joey dates Rachel  EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:00 pm

MonicaGeller wrote:
The Claw! lol that kinda happened to me the other day (although because of the cold weather cracking the skin on my hand, not due to Pac Man) and nobody got it when I impersonated Chandler. :(

Oh, I hate when it happens... when you quote friends or do something that's on the show and nobody understands cuz they don't watch it ):
I'm glad I have a bestfriend and my brother who watch it, if I didn't have anybody I would be really sad haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8.12 TOW Joey dates Rachel    8.12 TOW Joey dates Rachel  Empty

Back to top Go down

8.12 TOW Joey dates Rachel
Page 1 of 1