Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

Who is your favorite out of 6 of them?

Go down 
+17
JennyFriends
MsChanandlerBong
LittleHarmonica
lexcentralperk
rachelgreen
chandlerbing
FriendsFan91
Ken Adams
princessconsuela
carlachacin
his_lobster
Bing-a-Ling
Merakis-
ChanChanMan
MatthewFuckingPerry
jonsku
j-man
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who is your favorite out of six of them?
Chandler
Who is your favorite out of 6 of them? - Page 2 Vote_lcap64%Who is your favorite out of 6 of them? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 64% [ 16 ]
Joey
Who is your favorite out of 6 of them? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Who is your favorite out of 6 of them? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Ross
Who is your favorite out of 6 of them? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Who is your favorite out of 6 of them? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Monica
Who is your favorite out of 6 of them? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Who is your favorite out of 6 of them? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Phoebe
Who is your favorite out of 6 of them? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Who is your favorite out of 6 of them? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Rachel
Who is your favorite out of 6 of them? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Who is your favorite out of 6 of them? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

Who is your favorite out of 6 of them? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite out of 6 of them?   Who is your favorite out of 6 of them? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:38 am

Wow, that was harder than I thought!
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
channy
Admin
channy

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite out of 6 of them?   Who is your favorite out of 6 of them? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:07 pm

Mrs.Bing wrote:
This is such a hard question. Overall I would say Chandler, but over 10 seasons my favourite alternates.
I do prefer single Chandler, I don't know why. He acts too whipped with Monica and isn't as funny. Leading up to after Ross's wedding with Emily and well after she's gone and forgotten about. My favourite switches from Chandler to Ross. Firstly because Chandler and Monica start their affair. Which I didn't find that interesting it was really dragged on. Although I will admit seeing Chandler kiss Monica, Rachel and Phoebe in one episode was hilarious. Secondly, Ross acts so much more relaxed once Emily is gone, e.g. 'The one where Ross moves in,' but particularly 'The one with Ross's sandwich.' It's probably one of my favourites. When Ross is high/drunk/medicated is when he is at his funniest, David Schwimmer definitely knew how to act it well. I also find Monica funny not by what she says but more by who she is and her personality. She does annoy me at times, she is way too controlling and at times she acts like she owns Chandler. Rachel's character is more wait for the 'punch-line' because there's nothing that funny about her personality except the fact that she is 'spoilt' which is told a lot through the first season. I do like that by season ten she kind of matures and finds individuality. She doesn't rely on her father anymore. I do like Phoebe, she's not my favourite character because at times she overuses the fact that she lived on the streets and that she's 'tough.' I love her with Mike, I do. He is probably my favourite character they've brought in. But it's very obvious that Phoebe and Mike are not suited for each other, Mike's too normal for Phoebe. That's why her and David suited. Lastly, Joey. He's definitely not my favourite character, but has a lot of hilarious moments. One thing I didn't like though, is that through the seasons he seemed to be getting dumber and dumber. Especially the last episode, when her sat in the paint. Overall, I do love these characters to bits. I feel like I know them, there are good and bad things about them all but that's what makes this show perfect. Because we all have flaws.
I love how you got them all figured out. I hope you'll spend more time here :)
Back to top Go down
http://fuckyeahfriendscaps.tumblr.com/
I_am_Chandler

I_am_Chandler

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite out of 6 of them?   Who is your favorite out of 6 of them? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:47 pm

Chandler. He's just so sarcastic and fun, but he's also really sweet. He tries so hard to be the best friend and the best boyfriend/husband.
Back to top Go down
lexcentralperk

lexcentralperk

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite out of 6 of them?   Who is your favorite out of 6 of them? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 am

Mrs.Bing wrote:
Overall, I do love these characters to bits. I feel like I know them, there are good and bad things about them all but that's what makes this show perfect. Because we all have flaws.

And that's why I think it's so hard to pick just one. They made these characters with the qualities and flaws of every person and we can see a bit of every one of them in ourselves.
Back to top Go down
http://sittingonthetopoftheworld.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite out of 6 of them?   Who is your favorite out of 6 of them? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite out of 6 of them?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2