Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

2.11 TOW the lesbian wedding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
j-man
Admin
j-man

2.11 TOW the lesbian wedding Empty
PostSubject: 2.11 TOW the lesbian wedding   2.11 TOW the lesbian wedding EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:20 am

SUMMARY:
Carol and Susan prepare for their wedding with the help from an uncomfortable Ross. One of Phoebe's massage clients dies while being massaged, and is possessed by her spirit. Rachel's mother comes to visit her and reveals to Rachel that she has decided to divorce Rachel's father.
Back to top Go down
http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
Ikea-acommonswedishname

Ikea-acommonswedishname

PostSubject: Re: 2.11 TOW the lesbian wedding   2.11 TOW the lesbian wedding EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:16 am

I absolutely love the spirit in Pheobe in this episode. Good work, Lisa Kudrow!

Ross is a bit unnecessary stubborn but I'm happy he comes through to Carol. And Rachel, oh my god, she looks so good this season.
Back to top Go down
http://vocalcorddysfunction.tumblr.com
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 2.11 TOW the lesbian wedding   2.11 TOW the lesbian wedding EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:24 am

I love Rose too! I love the voice Lisa made for her. Hahahah I laugh every time Phoebe talks as Rose.
Actually, I laugh every time Phoebe talks in a different voice, I love it!

Well, I guess I understand Ross. It's like he said, if Carol was marrying a guy everybody would understand if he didn't want to go. I think it's really normal the way he feels about Susan. Everybody seems to forget that Carol cheated on him, Susan is always going to be "the one that screwed things between them".

Ps.: I absolutly love Susan. <3 And I really enjoy the scenes with her and Ross because I love how provocative she is with him and how fun she finds annoyng him. Hahaha
And the scene where she asks him to dance with her is the most adorable thing, I really like that.
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2.11 TOW the lesbian wedding   2.11 TOW the lesbian wedding Empty

Back to top Go down

2.11 TOW the lesbian wedding
Page 1 of 1