Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

2.17 TOW Eddie moves in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
j-man
Admin
j-man

2.17 TOW Eddie moves in Empty
PostSubject: 2.17 TOW Eddie moves in   2.17 TOW Eddie moves in EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:22 am

SUMMARY:
Joey and Chandler pine for each other but neither will admit it. Chandler gets a new roommate, Eddie. Joey considers moving back in with Chandler, but is shocked when he finds out about his new roommate. A record company asks Phoebe to make a "Smelly Cat" music video. Monica feels like she is living with Ross again after Ross and Rachel become a couple, and ends up fighting with him constantly.
Back to top Go down
http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 2.17 TOW Eddie moves in   2.17 TOW Eddie moves in EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:53 am

"You lick it and you put!" Hahahaha
I really like those first scenes!

I understand that Joey wanted to move out to be more independent, but I do understand why Chandler got upset. I can't say I would pick a side.

I simply love the whole "egg" argument! It's genious! I love it when the writers do that, it's like the fight that Monica and Rachel had when Monica went shopping with Julie. Hahaha They turn into a couple fight, I think it's just awesome and really funny!
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
Ikea-acommonswedishname

Ikea-acommonswedishname

PostSubject: Re: 2.17 TOW Eddie moves in   2.17 TOW Eddie moves in EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:48 pm

Rachel Karen wrote:
I simply love the whole "egg" argument! It's genious! I love it when the writers do that, it's like the fight that Monica and Rachel had when Monica went shopping with Julie. Hahaha They turn into a couple fight, I think it's just awesome and really funny!

Yeah that's perfect! I feel bad for the guys since it's all just a misunderstanding...

First appearance of the big white dog. I'm loving all the Smelly Cat, it's my favourite Pheobe song. Some nice pre-Mondler in the end when they're holding each others hands. And Rachel is being an demanding girlfriend, the pie thing? I mean come on.

Eddie the new room mate, isn't he in Joey the series too? Is it the same part?
Back to top Go down
http://vocalcorddysfunction.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2.17 TOW Eddie moves in   2.17 TOW Eddie moves in Empty

Back to top Go down

2.17 TOW Eddie moves in
Page 1 of 1