Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

2.23 TOW the chicken pox

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
j-man
Admin
j-man

2.23 TOW the chicken pox Empty
PostSubject: 2.23 TOW the chicken pox   2.23 TOW the chicken pox EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:24 am

SUMMARY:
When Phoebe catches chicken pox, her chances for romance with an ex-lover, who is in the Navy and comes to visit, are nearly ruined. Monica feels she may be too neurotic for straight-arrow Richard. Joey gets a job at Chandler's office but decides to turn his new role into a character, named Joseph.
Back to top Go down
http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
Ikea-acommonswedishname

Ikea-acommonswedishname

PostSubject: Re: 2.23 TOW the chicken pox   2.23 TOW the chicken pox EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:12 pm

The beginning is so good, with Chandler not being able to make some golden jokes.

I love Charlie Sheen in this, his character and Pheobe makes a really good couple. But chicken pox doesn't really look like that, does it? That's not how I remember it anyway.

The Chanoey storyline is so good too. Joey isn't a bad actor at all, I love how engaged he gets. Like he really is upset when Chandler says he slept with Karen.
Back to top Go down
http://vocalcorddysfunction.tumblr.com
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 2.23 TOW the chicken pox   2.23 TOW the chicken pox EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:23 pm

I love the beginning too! I told my brother that in a few years his "licked muffin" won't be a problem for Monica to eat it anyway. Hahahaha

Charlie Sheen is really funny here, I love the thunder joke! Hahahahaha I wish he came back... Even if just to have a closure with Phoebe, you know? It's kinda sad that we never see him again. I mean, what happened? Phoebe told the guys that they saw each other before, so why did they stop?

And... I don't know about the looks, I think it is different, but the scratching is really terrible, you really want to rub everything on yourself but you know you can't. :S

About Chanoy storyline... I love the "sperm" joke.
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2.23 TOW the chicken pox   2.23 TOW the chicken pox Empty

Back to top Go down

2.23 TOW the chicken pox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Perk :: The one where Friends lovers unite :: The one with all the seasons :: Season 02-
Jump to: