Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

3.05 TOW Frank Jr.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
j-man
Admin
j-man

3.05 TOW Frank Jr. Empty
PostSubject: 3.05 TOW Frank Jr.   3.05 TOW Frank Jr. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:47 am

SUMMARY:
Phoebe invites her half-brother Frank Jr. to visit but has trouble bonding with him and finding things they have in common. Joey builds an entertainment center. Ross makes a list of famous women he'd like to sleep with.
Back to top Go down
http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

3.05 TOW Frank Jr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3.05 TOW Frank Jr.   3.05 TOW Frank Jr. EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:14 pm

Awkward moments with Phoebe and Frank. Hahahah
I love Frank, he is very funny and very sweet in his own way. And I really like that in the end they actually bond a little.

I love how Ross is "dumped" by Isabella Rosselini. Hahahha Rachel looks GORGEOUS in this one. Definetly my favorite hair color for her is this. I wish Jenifer Anniston would do that nowadays. She looks so sexy, her eyes are even more amazing with that hair color.

The entertainment center story is really funny. "IF YOU GET ME, YOU KILL ME!" Hahahah I love that.
Oh, and how Monica didn't notice the original floor color of her bathroom before? Being such a weirdo when it comes to cleaning, wouldn't she move her bathroon furniture so she could clean every little corner of it?

Ps.: Kind of off the topic... But you know, one thing I've always wondered... Frank and Alice don't show up at Phoebe's wedding. I know there is lots of problems in her wedding and it works out all of a sudden, but still, I really miss him there. I don't think they would miss her wedding.
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
hulk

hulk

3.05 TOW Frank Jr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3.05 TOW Frank Jr.   3.05 TOW Frank Jr. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:50 am

I love the entertainment unit and Monica's bathrooms parts in this episode! The drill joke is one of the best! xD
Back to top Go down
Ikea-acommonswedishname

Ikea-acommonswedishname

3.05 TOW Frank Jr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3.05 TOW Frank Jr.   3.05 TOW Frank Jr. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:25 am

Frank is kind of a freak, he scares me a bit... Great misunderstading between him and Pheobe in the end, so good comedy! And oh I spot Gladys.

Chandler falling over the door. Goooolden! That storyline is funnier than you'd think it would be. I love the end, wonder how long Joey sat in the unit smile

The freebie list thing is really interesting... I wish we could've heard more of them. It's an interesting idea, but I wonder if anyone has ever used it in like real life...
Back to top Go down
http://vocalcorddysfunction.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

3.05 TOW Frank Jr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3.05 TOW Frank Jr.   3.05 TOW Frank Jr. Empty

Back to top Go down

3.05 TOW Frank Jr.
Page 1 of 1