Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

3.08 TOW the giant poking device

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
j-man
Admin
j-man

3.08 TOW the giant poking device Empty
PostSubject: 3.08 TOW the giant poking device   3.08 TOW the giant poking device EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:47 am

SUMMARY:
Phoebe believes that every time she goes to the dentist someone dies, and when she thinks she has killed the ugly naked guy across the street from Rachel and Monica, Joey constructs a long poking device to poke him and see if he is dead or not. Chandler confronts Janice about who she's going to choose, him or her ex-husband.
Back to top Go down
http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 3.08 TOW the giant poking device   3.08 TOW the giant poking device EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:15 am

Poor Phoebs... I think is so sweet the way she is all concern about all of them before she goes to the dentist and so happy when she comes back. Hahaha

I HATE seeing Chandler suffering like that. :( It's a great episode and the scene that Joey jumps on the ground and the one that Chandler is breaking up/begging to Janice are very, very funny! But it is really sad for me to see Chandler's face when Joey is talking to him... It breaks my heart.

And hey, it's the first time we actually see Ugly Naked Guy!

Last edited by Rachel Karen on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
hulk

hulk

PostSubject: Re: 3.08 TOW the giant poking device   3.08 TOW the giant poking device EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:24 am

How many chopsticks they needed to do the poking device? Anyway, another good episode. Joey jumping in the floor is hilarious! xD
Back to top Go down
Ikea-acommonswedishname

Ikea-acommonswedishname

PostSubject: Re: 3.08 TOW the giant poking device   3.08 TOW the giant poking device EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:36 am

I think Phoebe is so sweet here, but it's kind of painful to watch her anxiety as well...

Chandler sad is terrible. I feel so sorry for him. Joey is being really smart about it though and I think he's right. I can't believe Janice would do that. I mean, she was not as annoying this time and they really had a sweet relationship. On a side note, her clothes are awful.
When Phoebe and Chandler sings together in the end... <3
Back to top Go down
http://vocalcorddysfunction.tumblr.com
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 3.08 TOW the giant poking device   3.08 TOW the giant poking device EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:48 pm

You're right... Janices clothes are really horrible.
And yes, Janice wasn't annoying, she was actually sweet. And I didn't think Janice would do something like that to Chandler. And twice!
I hate it when he says "But... She wouldn't do that... She's with me..." The look on his face... Uh...

I hate all the cheating in the show. :(

Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3.08 TOW the giant poking device   3.08 TOW the giant poking device Empty

Back to top Go down

3.08 TOW the giant poking device
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Perk :: The one where Friends lovers unite :: The one with all the seasons :: Season 03-
Jump to: