Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

3.19 TOW the tiny t-shirt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
j-man
Admin
j-man

3.19 TOW the tiny t-shirt Empty
PostSubject: 3.19 TOW the tiny t-shirt   3.19 TOW the tiny t-shirt EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:50 am

SUMMARY:
Ross is upset when Rachel returns his belongings. Monica dates Pete, the millionaire customer from her restaurant, who she considers funny and nice, yet not quite her dream man. Joey develops a crush on his costar, but is shocked when she doesn't feel the same way; being the "first" woman to reject him.
Back to top Go down
http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: 3.19 TOW the tiny t-shirt   3.19 TOW the tiny t-shirt EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:10 pm

The final scene, when Ross gives Rach the t-shirt back, it's so sweet. Love this one!
Back to top Go down
http://centralfiles.tumblr.com/
Ikea-acommonswedishname

Ikea-acommonswedishname

PostSubject: Re: 3.19 TOW the tiny t-shirt   3.19 TOW the tiny t-shirt EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:47 am

Yeah, that's very sweet! Overall a good episode for Ross. I love it when Chandler's trying to stop him from disturbing Rachel.

Gunther is both creepy and cute, I love his character <3

Joey is brilliant too! "Oh mommy, oh daddy, I am a big old baddy!"
"She thinks she's the greatest actress since sliced bread."
"Ah, sliced bread. A wonderful lady macbeth."
Back to top Go down
http://vocalcorddysfunction.tumblr.com
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 3.19 TOW the tiny t-shirt   3.19 TOW the tiny t-shirt EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:36 am

I hate when Ross is all "oh, Rachel wants to talk to me because she wants to get back together with me because I'm so awsome and She was the one wrong, not me at all" Ugh... But then, when he gets there and she tells him about the box... The face he makes and when he says "What, are you trying to hurt me?" it just kills me... And I'm all sad for him.
It's one of my favorite scenes because it really made me see how good an actor is David. He made me go from anger to "feeling his pain" in one expression, I think that is amazing acting.

And, of course, in the end I just want to hug Ross forever. <3

And I do like Rachel and Ross' "fight". Hahaha It's kinda cute, it seems like a flirt fight more than anything else. And as a true lover of the lobsters I can't help it but to enjoy!

Last edited by Rachel Karen on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
hulk

hulk

PostSubject: Re: 3.19 TOW the tiny t-shirt   3.19 TOW the tiny t-shirt EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:47 pm

In the end Ross was right about Mark. I wonder if Mark planned split Ross and Rachel when he goes to Rachel's apartment when she break up with Ross.

Which reminds me:
Ross: Are men ever nice to strange women for no reason?
Joey: No, only for sex

xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3.19 TOW the tiny t-shirt   3.19 TOW the tiny t-shirt Empty

Back to top Go down

3.19 TOW the tiny t-shirt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Perk :: The one where Friends lovers unite :: The one with all the seasons :: Season 03-
Jump to: