Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

3.23 TOW Ross’ thing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
j-man
Admin
j-man

3.23 TOW Ross’ thing Empty
PostSubject: 3.23 TOW Ross’ thing   3.23 TOW Ross’ thing EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:50 am

SUMMARY:
Ross discovers a strange growth on his buttocks, and can't find anyone to cure it. Phoebe dates a firefighter and a teacher at the same time, but feels exhausted after trying not to let the other know she is dating another man and decides to just date one, but can't decide which. Monica thinks Pete is going to propose, but is shocked when that is not his plan after all.
Back to top Go down
http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 3.23 TOW Ross’ thing   3.23 TOW Ross’ thing EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:07 am

Ross' thing is not one of my favorite storylines of the show... I do like it when Rachel walks over and Chandler is looking really closely to Ross' butt. And a while later when Joey tells Ross that since they don't know what it is, they could name it after him. Hahahahhaha "Oh, he's got a Ross..." Ross: Yeah, that would be cool. Their faces when they say that are really funny.
But other than that, the other jokes about it are just not that good.

What is that teacher Phoebe dates? He is wow. Hahaha The fire guy is nice and cute too, but the teacher... And it's not even about their body, I don't really like those all muscle guys, but they are very sexy.
It's a shame we don't see them anymore. And I swear I'm not saying this because they were atractive. But they both seem SO nice, I would love to see them more. It's a pitty Phoebe decided to "play in the field" with these two. She could have done that with other guys that she dated before and that weren't so interesting. That way maybe Vince or Jason could appear a little bit more.

I love Rachel imagining Monica's wedding! It's so funny when she talks about the Money-theme-wedding and the way she says "Oh my God!" while daydreaming about catching the money bouquet. Hahahaha

I feel kinda bad for Monica. I mean, they are all dressed up, Monica looks GORGEOUS (I really like that because in the later episodes she wears really weird, non atractive clothes). Pete even puts on romantic lights... And his speech is very cute... If I was frustrated when he started talking about the UFC, I imagine how Monica was.
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
JennyFriends

JennyFriends

PostSubject: Re: 3.23 TOW Ross’ thing   3.23 TOW Ross’ thing EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:23 am

Yeah, I don't think the Ross' thing is very funny neither...

I think they could do the Phoebe's storyline a little longer, for like 2 or 3 episodes... It would be funny to see, maybe they trying to be with Phoebe at the same time or something like that.
And I don't like very muscle guys too, but I also think they were really attractive (I like one more than other, but I can't remember which one).

Oh, I hate what Pete does to Monica ): I mean, he didn't know what she was expecting, but c'mon, all that drama just to tell her he wants to be the UFC? Not cool.
Back to top Go down
hulk

hulk

PostSubject: Re: 3.23 TOW Ross’ thing   3.23 TOW Ross’ thing EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:07 am

Aside from Phoebe's story I like this episode a lot. And why Phoebe would show Central Perk to both of the guys? Of course they would discover each other.
Back to top Go down
Ikea-acommonswedishname

Ikea-acommonswedishname

PostSubject: Re: 3.23 TOW Ross’ thing   3.23 TOW Ross’ thing EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:38 pm

I think it's great that they show Phoebe as the player and not Joey all the time... She should've picked Jason, he seems amazing.

I love the scene when all the doctors are staring att Ross' ass though.

I think Monica kind of has to blame herself for the misunderstanding, but of course she thought something else when he held that speech. I like Pete but he can sometimes be bad at reading people.
Back to top Go down
http://vocalcorddysfunction.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3.23 TOW Ross’ thing   3.23 TOW Ross’ thing Empty

Back to top Go down

3.23 TOW Ross’ thing
Page 1 of 1