Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

3.25 TO at the beach

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
j-man
Admin
j-man

3.25 TO at the beach  Empty
PostSubject: 3.25 TO at the beach    3.25 TO at the beach  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:51 am

SUMMARY:
Phoebe goes to the beach looking for a woman who has information about her parents, so she invites the gang to stay with her at her client's beach house. Rachel tricks Ross's new girlfriend into shaving her head again, which results in Ross and Rachel's relationship taking a shocking turn.
Back to top Go down
http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
Ikea-acommonswedishname

Ikea-acommonswedishname

PostSubject: Re: 3.25 TO at the beach    3.25 TO at the beach  EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:45 am

I like Bonnie but I'm not a fan of their relationship. I mean, if she only talks about sex, I don't get why Ross likes her. But it's still kind of unfair of Rachel to sabotage it. She and Ross flirting is really cute though...
Ross choosing which door is a great cliffhanger, as is Phoebe and Phoebe.

I adore Chandler and Monica in this episode. They always talk about ending up together, I wonder how long the writers actually knew they would.
Back to top Go down
http://vocalcorddysfunction.tumblr.com
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: 3.25 TO at the beach    3.25 TO at the beach  EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:42 am

Sure, one of the best seasons finale \o/ To be honest, the first time I watched it, I really believed Ross would choose Bonnie... shock

Ikea-acommonswedishname wrote:
I adore Chandler and Monica in this episode. They always talk about ending up together, I wonder how long the writers actually knew they would.

Me too. I guess from season 3, they really came up with the idea, but never thought it would be so well accepted by the audience. I don't think Mondler was a long term plan.
Back to top Go down
http://centralfiles.tumblr.com/
JennyFriends

JennyFriends

PostSubject: Re: 3.25 TO at the beach    3.25 TO at the beach  EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:43 pm

I don't like Bonnie very much, she's kind of annoying... But I really think it's not fair what Rachel did. I always remember her telling Ross to not have sex with Julie in the earlier season haha

And the pre-mondler in this is really cute <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3.25 TO at the beach    3.25 TO at the beach  Empty

Back to top Go down

3.25 TO at the beach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Perk :: The one where Friends lovers unite :: The one with all the seasons :: Season 03-
Jump to: