Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

4.07 TOW Chandler crosses the line

Go down 
+2
Rachel Karen
j-man
6 posters
AuthorMessage
j-man
Admin
j-man

4.07 TOW Chandler crosses the line  Empty
PostSubject: 4.07 TOW Chandler crosses the line    4.07 TOW Chandler crosses the line  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:53 am

SUMMARY:
Chandler kisses Kathy after thinking Joey has lost interest in her. Encouraged by an awed Phoebe, Ross debuts his keyboard "sound" in public.
Back to top Go down
http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 4.07 TOW Chandler crosses the line    4.07 TOW Chandler crosses the line  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:47 am

Oh... I feel so bad for Joey in this episode. :( Especially after he says that Chandler's advice was good and that he was gonna see how things would go with Kathy. :(
And I have to say that if Kathy wanted to be with Joey, I think it would have been the one relationship for Joey, you know? I mean... How can you not fall in love with Kathy?
Anyway, Chandler was kinda of stupid. Of course Joey would understand and it would work out okay. How Chandler didn't think of that? Everyone else did, I did! The only explanation I can find is that he had too much on his mind and he was overthinking everything and he was thinking about Kathy a lot too.

Ross' sound is horrible! Hahahaha
I love the jokes! <3 "Oh God bless my dad sound proofing the basement!"; "I can't believe I ever let him touch me with those fingers".
Phoebe: What are you guys talking about, I loved it! It was soo moving. Oh, plus it’s just, it’s so different from the stuff you usually hear.

Chandler: You mean like, music?
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: 4.07 TOW Chandler crosses the line    4.07 TOW Chandler crosses the line  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:48 am

Rachel Karen wrote:
Ross' sound is horrible! Hahahaha
I love the jokes! <3 "Oh God bless my dad sound proofing the basement!"; "I can't believe I ever let him touch me with those fingers".
Phoebe: What are you guys talking about, I loved it! It was soo moving. Oh, plus it’s just, it’s so different from the stuff you usually hear.

Chandler: You mean like, music?

Electrifying... infinite time-time-time... Hahahahahahaaha I love it!
Back to top Go down
http://centralfiles.tumblr.com/
lexcentralperk

lexcentralperk

PostSubject: Re: 4.07 TOW Chandler crosses the line    4.07 TOW Chandler crosses the line  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:23 am

I want a Ross album as much as I want a Phoebe album, so I can listen and feel awesome :D

This is the only episode where I think Chandler is a prick. But I can't really feel angry at him, haha.
Back to top Go down
http://sittingonthetopoftheworld.tumblr.com/
Ikea-acommonswedishname

Ikea-acommonswedishname

PostSubject: Re: 4.07 TOW Chandler crosses the line    4.07 TOW Chandler crosses the line  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:33 am

Rachel Karen wrote:
And I have to say that if Kathy wanted to be with Joey, I think it would have been the one relationship for Joey, you know? I mean... How can you not fall in love with Kathy?

You've got a point, but Joey could never be the guy for her. I think it was obvious from the beginning that they could never satisfy each other.
I don't like that he's hitting on another girl though, he doesn't care that much about Kathy. It's such a shame that Chandler didn't tell him at that stage, than things would have been cool. I love how intense he is when he really likes someone.

Ross playing the synth is probably one of my favourite things. Everything about it is perfect, the jokes around it and Phoebes reaction, but mostly Ross. Like, the explosion and his finger in the air in the end of his songs. BRILLIANT.
Back to top Go down
http://vocalcorddysfunction.tumblr.com
BiljaMinai

BiljaMinai

PostSubject: Re: 4.07 TOW Chandler crosses the line    4.07 TOW Chandler crosses the line  EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:57 pm

So, Chandler was a kind of a bad guy in this one. But I still love him. And I really felt sorry for Joey. I think you are maybe right when you say that Kathy could have been the one if they didn't break up, cause she was really hot and smart, different from all the other girls he had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4.07 TOW Chandler crosses the line    4.07 TOW Chandler crosses the line  Empty

Back to top Go down

4.07 TOW Chandler crosses the line
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Perk :: The one where Friends lovers unite :: The one with all the seasons :: Season 04-
Jump to: