Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

4.20 TOW all the wedding dresses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
j-man
Admin
j-man

4.20 TOW all the wedding dresses Empty
PostSubject: 4.20 TOW all the wedding dresses   4.20 TOW all the wedding dresses EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:56 am

SUMMARY:
Distraught over Ross's engagement, Rachel takes Joshua aside ans suggests they also get married. Chandler forces Joey to go to a sleep clinic to stop his loud snoring.
Back to top Go down
http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

4.20 TOW all the wedding dresses Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4.20 TOW all the wedding dresses   4.20 TOW all the wedding dresses EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:08 am

I like this episode!
I think Jennifer did a great job in the scene with Joshua! Hahahah All freaked out.

And Rachel's wedding dress is the prettiest of the three.
Monica's dress is cute, but not on her. Emily looks very sweet with it, especially with that little coat she puts on it. But for Monica it doesn't work. I guess is probably because Courtney was still too skinny.
Lots of other clothes didn't look so great on her in this seasos for the same reason, in my opinion. Too tight pants don't look good because her legs are too thin, but too large blouses don't look good either because it seems like she is so skinny no clothes fit her. :S It's weird. Of course she still has a gorgeous face, but I'm glad she will get some weight soon. :D

Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/

4.20 TOW all the wedding dresses
Page 1 of 1