Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

5.10 TOW the inappropriate sister

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
j-man
Admin
j-man

5.10 TOW the inappropriate sister  Empty
PostSubject: 5.10 TOW the inappropriate sister    5.10 TOW the inappropriate sister  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:01 am

Back to top Go down
http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
hulk

hulk

PostSubject: Re: 5.10 TOW the inappropriate sister    5.10 TOW the inappropriate sister  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:02 pm

Ross: "Maybe it was both of us, but we had our best friend's interests... but we had our best friend's interests at heart."
Chandler: "Could I be more sorry."
Ross: "I don't know, I'm one sorry... polentologist."

A combo joke! xD
Back to top Go down
lexcentralperk

lexcentralperk

PostSubject: Re: 5.10 TOW the inappropriate sister    5.10 TOW the inappropriate sister  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:14 pm

I have never felt the game the boys play/Ross helping Joey was a really good plot. I mean, the only part I really like is when they read the script. Also, I liked Danny before his sister shows up. I don't know, he suddenly becomes too weird.
Back to top Go down
http://sittingonthetopoftheworld.tumblr.com/
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: 5.10 TOW the inappropriate sister    5.10 TOW the inappropriate sister  EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:28 am

lexcentralperk wrote:
I have never felt the game the boys play/Ross helping Joey was a really good plot. I mean, the only part I really like is when they read the script.

I like it. I mean, sure the boys can be really imature and childish some times, but I'm like that too hehe

lexcentralperk wrote:
Also, I liked Danny before his sister shows up. I don't know, he suddenly becomes too weird.

Yes! I feel like he had this confident and funny like presonality, but then, after the weird sister thing, it just blew!
Back to top Go down
http://centralfiles.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5.10 TOW the inappropriate sister    5.10 TOW the inappropriate sister  Empty

Back to top Go down

5.10 TOW the inappropriate sister
Page 1 of 1