Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

6.11 TOW The Apothecary Table

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MonicaGeller
MonicaGeller

6.11 TOW The Apothecary Table Empty
PostSubject: 6.11 TOW The Apothecary Table   6.11 TOW The Apothecary Table EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:11 am

SUMMARY:

Joey and Janine are finally dating, but after double-dating, Joey learns of Janine's dislike for Monica and Chandler. Rachel tries to convince Phoebe that her cute new apothecary table is a priceless antique.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 6.11 TOW The Apothecary Table   6.11 TOW The Apothecary Table EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:08 pm

Ross: It's because she is a twin, twins are weird.
Rachel: She's not weird, she just wants her things to be one of a kind...
Ross: You know what's not one of a kind? ... A TWIN.

So good!

I really like this storyline! I love seeing all the scenes with Rachel, Phoebe and Ross together. And it's nice that they are hanging out just the three of them in Phoebe's place. Not at Monica's. Hahahah

Janine ugh... Monica could totally kick her ass. And she knew that, that's why she ran away! How can anyone not like Mondler? Bitch, please.
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
JennyFriends

JennyFriends

PostSubject: Re: 6.11 TOW The Apothecary Table   6.11 TOW The Apothecary Table EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:35 am

Rachel Karen wrote:
Ross: It's because she is a twin, twins are weird.
Rachel: She's not weird, she just wants her things to be one of a kind...
Ross: You know what's not one of a kind? ... A TWIN.

hahahahahahahahaha Everytime since I got to this forum, I remember Andy and Alex when I see this quote hahaha xD

I really like this episode, it has very funny moments!
It's one of those episodes where I can see how much me and my bf look like Mondler... hahahaha I would also kick Janine's ass, and my bf would also go down to watch hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6.11 TOW The Apothecary Table   6.11 TOW The Apothecary Table Empty

Back to top Go down

6.11 TOW The Apothecary Table
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Perk :: The one where Friends lovers unite :: The one with all the seasons :: Season 06-
Jump to: