Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

6.21 TOW Ross meets Elizabeth’s dad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MonicaGeller
MonicaGeller

6.21 TOW Ross meets Elizabeth’s dad Empty
PostSubject: 6.21 TOW Ross meets Elizabeth’s dad   6.21 TOW Ross meets Elizabeth’s dad EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:15 am

SUMMARY:

Ross dreads meeting his college girlfriend's disapproving father, Paul, who shows interest in Rachel. When Joey his robot co-star, he jeopardizes his future on the show. Phoebe writes a book based on Monica and Chandler.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 6.21 TOW Ross meets Elizabeth’s dad   6.21 TOW Ross meets Elizabeth’s dad EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:46 am

Paul is great! I love it that is Bruce Willis playing this part. <3 Plus, everytime he shows up I find myself laughing because I keep thinking about how much the guys talk about Die Hard and the same actor is right there, playing some girl's hot father. Hahahaha
I wish they have done some joke about how much they look alike. But in the other hand, I do understand why they didn't.

Anyway, love Paul. And Elizabeth is a nice character too, the professor-student jokes are really funny.

"Phillis, know what I'm doing!"
"Oh, I tasted of my on medicine and it is bitter!" Hahahaha Very good.

Poor Joey... I know he was being a child, but... I can't be mad at him. :S
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
JennyFriends

JennyFriends

PostSubject: Re: 6.21 TOW Ross meets Elizabeth’s dad   6.21 TOW Ross meets Elizabeth’s dad EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:15 pm

I love Bruce Willis, he's a great actor... I really like him playing Paul in the beginning, but I don't like him after he starts to go out with Rachel though.

Phoebe was kind of mean, I didn't like that... Some jokes are funny, and I loved to see she "tasted of her own medicine" hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6.21 TOW Ross meets Elizabeth’s dad   6.21 TOW Ross meets Elizabeth’s dad Empty

Back to top Go down

6.21 TOW Ross meets Elizabeth’s dad
Page 1 of 1