Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

6.23 TOW The Ring

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MonicaGeller
MonicaGeller

6.23 TOW The Ring  Empty
PostSubject: 6.23 TOW The Ring    6.23 TOW The Ring  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:16 am

SUMMARY:

Chandler and Phoebe go looking for an engagement ring, and Chandler finds the perfect one but does not have the money on him to purchase it. When he gets his hands on the money and returns to the store, he is dismayed to find Phoebe allowed the ring to be sold and tries to track it down. Joey and Ross are upset that it appears that Chandler prefers to spend time with Phoebe and decide to close Chandler out. Meanwhile Rachel attempts to get Paul to open up emotionally but does too good a job when Paul starts crying and won't stop.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

6.23 TOW The Ring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6.23 TOW The Ring    6.23 TOW The Ring  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:10 am

This is a nice episode. I think it's so cute that Chandler is all worried about getting Monica the perfect ring. <3

Poor Rachel with crying Paul. D: I love that storyline. I think "John MClain" was great!

The ending of this episode is really funny too: "Guys...? Guys?... Guys?... Guys."
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
lexcentralperk

lexcentralperk

6.23 TOW The Ring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6.23 TOW The Ring    6.23 TOW The Ring  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:45 pm

I love "Chicken Boy!" hahahahahahahhahaha
Back to top Go down
http://sittingonthetopoftheworld.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

6.23 TOW The Ring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6.23 TOW The Ring    6.23 TOW The Ring  Empty

Back to top Go down

6.23 TOW The Ring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Perk :: The one where Friends lovers unite :: The one with all the seasons :: Season 06-
Jump to: