Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together?

Go down 
+9
jonsku
MonicaGeller
Bing-a-Ling
j-man
Merakis-
his_lobster
sarafena
princessconsuela
channy
13 posters
AuthorMessage
channy
Admin
channy

What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together? Empty
PostSubject: What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together?   What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:16 am

How would that work out?

All I know is that we prolly wouldn't get Joey the spin-off in that case... FINE BY ME!!
Back to top Go down
http://fuckyeahfriendscaps.tumblr.com/
princessconsuela

princessconsuela

PostSubject: Re: What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together?   What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:19 am

I do think they would have been great together - their cute flirting throughout was adorable but I think it would have been a bit lame to have all 6 of the friends to end up together.
Back to top Go down
http://justabeautifulunfolding.tumblr.com
sarafena

sarafena

PostSubject: Re: What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together?   What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:23 am

I never thought they should have been together. I love their friendship, I think it's one of the strongest of the six. Also, I absolutely adore Mike and Phoebe together. Mike is probably my favorite guest star, after Janice. So I'm happy how it ended. And I agree, it would have been lame if all 6 had ended up together.
Back to top Go down
http://fyeahfriendsgifs.tumblr.com
channy
Admin
channy

PostSubject: Re: What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together?   What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:27 am

Lmfao mte but, honestly, I think they would work perfectly. They're both blunt in their own ways, they don't have serious issues with one another that they should work on - unlike Monica and Chandler for example.

But on the other hand... It's like they developed this really strong friendship so the only way that could have worked would be if they started dating in the earlier seasons. If they started dating out of the blue in season 10 that'd be weird though.
Back to top Go down
his_lobster
his_lobster

PostSubject: Re: What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together?   What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:23 am

I loved them together. But they had a closer relationship as friends. I don't think their relationship as a couple would have been as beautiful. They were that special kind of friendship. Even though it would have been wonderful for them to be together, I liked that they stayed friends. One thing I will say though is that Joey should have at least have a girlfriend. I HATED that he ended up with no one.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/gardhytejeda
princessconsuela

princessconsuela

PostSubject: Re: What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together?   What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:34 am

I sometimes think I'm the only one doesn't mind that Joey was on his own, lol. I still couldn't see Joey settling down. I thought he'd do fine on his own ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://justabeautifulunfolding.tumblr.com
Merakis-

Merakis-

PostSubject: Re: What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together?   What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:59 am

I think they're personalities are similar in a lot of ways so they would probably end up clashing and falling out big time. Plus, Phoebe and Crapbag are just perfect together. :)
Back to top Go down
http://merakis-.tumblr.com
j-man
Admin
j-man

PostSubject: Re: What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together?   What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:28 am

sarafena wrote:
I never thought they should have been together. I love their friendship, I think it's one of the strongest of the six. Also, I absolutely adore Mike and Phoebe together. Mike is probably my favorite guest star, after Janice. So I'm happy how it ended. And I agree, it would have been lame if all 6 had ended up together.

I totally agree. It would't be bad but no... (I really wanted to say "Not perfect, but good enough!" hahahhaha)
Back to top Go down
http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
sarafena

sarafena

PostSubject: Re: What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together?   What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:33 am

I have the feeling a lot of us are going to quote the show in random everyday responses on here.
Back to top Go down
http://fyeahfriendsgifs.tumblr.com
Bing-a-Ling

Bing-a-Ling

PostSubject: Re: What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together?   What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:28 pm

Merakis- wrote:
I think they're personalities are similar in a lot of ways so they would probably end up clashing and falling out big time. Plus, Phoebe and Crapbag are just perfect together. :)

Exactly, Crap Bag is the perfect match for Princess Consuela, I love that couple, maybe my second favorite just after Mondler.
Back to top Go down
his_lobster
his_lobster

PostSubject: Re: What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together?   What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:29 pm

Bing-a-Ling wrote:
Merakis- wrote:

Exactly, Crap Bag is the perfect match for Princess Consuela, I love that couple, maybe my second favorite just after Mondler.

me tooo!!!!!! i LOVED mike!! <3
Back to top Go down
Bing-a-Ling

Bing-a-Ling

PostSubject: Re: What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together?   What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:33 pm

his_lobster wrote:
Bing-a-Ling wrote:
Merakis- wrote:

thanks to Mike Hannigan now I'm a huge Paul Rudd fan
Back to top Go down
his_lobster
his_lobster

PostSubject: Re: What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together?   What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:10 pm

Bing-a-Ling wrote:
his_lobster wrote:
Bing-a-Ling wrote:
Merakis- wrote:

thanks to Mike Hannigan now I'm a huge Paul Rudd fan

me too! he's my favorite actor haha! I never saw him before FRIENDS so they introduced me to his wonderfulness haha
Back to top Go down
MonicaGeller
MonicaGeller

PostSubject: Re: What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together?   What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:30 pm

Noooo! lol. I ship their friendship, they're like the perfect best friends. My friend doesn't like Joey so while I'm watching it I'm writing down (well, typing) the things Joey does that are awesome, and most of them relate to Phoebe and being the best friend to her. I can see why people would want them to end up together, but I think they work perfectly as bff, plus I agree it would be lame to have the show end with 3 couples lol
Back to top Go down
jonsku

jonsku

PostSubject: Re: What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together?   What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:00 am

It would've been too weird. And too stupid to put 6 friends into 3 couples at the end. Plus I absolutely love Mike aswell, he's one of my favourites! Him and Phoebe are so perfect together.
Back to top Go down
http://jonsku.tumblr.com
i-heart-phoebe-buffay

PostSubject: Re: What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together?   What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:36 am

definetly agree with most of you, because alot of girls want a close relationship with a guy with out it involving sex. you can call them or text them without making it look like you WANT to see them because your crushing on them its because yoou want to see them because there your friends.
and sure they flirt and tell each other that one day theyll get married after rachel and joey have kids, and phooebe marrys chandler for the many and they ditch them and kill ross etc but you know its more cute then 'perfect' ya know. and also Joey isnt the Crap Bag to Phoebes Princess Consuela Bannana Hammock aka Valerie.
Back to top Go down
ah-unagi

ah-unagi

PostSubject: Re: What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together?   What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:09 am

I think Joey and Phoebe are just great best friends that can discuss anything, even the possibility of getting together (when Phoebe would get with Chandler for the money and Joey would get with Rachel for the kids then they would get together), but I think Mike and Phoebe work so well, they're both hilarious and kind of crazy but they know how to deal with each other and what the other is like.
Back to top Go down
Ken Adams

Ken Adams

PostSubject: Re: What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together?   What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:43 pm

way too predictable and boring, thir friendship is way to funny to ruin with a romance. Plus, I love Phoebe and Mike together and how patient he is with her silliness.
Back to top Go down
channy
Admin
channy

PostSubject: Re: What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together?   What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:22 am

Ken Adams wrote:
way too predictable and boring, thir friendship is way to funny to ruin with a romance. Plus, I love Phoebe and Mike together and how patient he is with her silliness.
.... and how patient she is with his stupidity XD
Back to top Go down
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together?   What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:38 am

sarafena wrote:

YES, YES, YES, YES! I love their friendship. They kissed a little times and all that, but they are just very good friends. That didn't ruined what they had. Their friendship, I don't know about being the strongest of all, but it's definitly the most pure one. And that is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
channy
Admin
channy

PostSubject: Re: What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together?   What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:49 am

What I loved about them is that, unlike the rest of the group, the two of them never harshly offended one another in any way. You see Monica making fun of Chandler's little imperfections (he did that sometimes as well), Ross and Rachel hold grudge against one another almost all the time, but you never see Phoebe making fun of Joey's dumbness, and you never see him giving her a hard time because of her silliness, and I think that's what makes the two of them so special. They just love each other immensely and their friendship is so strong; they have accepted one another the way they are and they're fine with it. You rarely see friendship like theirs in real life, imo. There are a lot of Mondlers, Lobsters, and even Rachel and Joeys, but Phoebe and Joey are truly unique. ;~;

ETA: Do we have a Phoebe/Joey appreciation post?!? IF NOT, WHY IS THAT?!?!!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together?   What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together? Empty

Back to top Go down

What if Joey and Phoebe ended up together?
Page 1 of 1