Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica?

Go down 
+6
his_lobster
Ken Adams
Andy
channy
JennyFriends
Rachel Karen
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica? Empty
PostSubject: The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica?   The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:43 pm

C'mon people, gimme good cute stuff. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
JennyFriends

JennyFriends

PostSubject: Re: The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica?   The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:49 pm

That quote in your signature hehe *-*
Back to top Go down
channy
Admin
channy

PostSubject: Re: The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica?   The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:02 pm

"Listen, you are one of my favorite people and the most beautiful woman I've ever known in real life."
Back to top Go down
http://fuckyeahfriendscaps.tumblr.com/
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica?   The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:52 pm

JennyFriends wrote:
That quote in your signature hehe *-*

The best one. I would marry him in a sec! Hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://centralfiles.tumblr.com/
Ken Adams

Ken Adams

PostSubject: Re: The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica?   The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:45 am

"I'm not crazy about babies... I'm crazy about us"
also the whole speech from Andy's avy "I like mantaining you" lol
Back to top Go down
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica?   The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:34 am

Oh, that one is really cute Ken (can I call you Ken?), especially when you remember how Chandler was scared of commitment and all that. Is so sweet that he thought about having babys "before" Monica.
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
JennyFriends

JennyFriends

PostSubject: Re: The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica?   The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:16 am

I can't remember the word exactly, but I love what he says to Monica on the episode where Phoebe is having the babies... He gives her a whole definition of what he want to have with her, and says that she should buy I new dictionary hahaha that was so cute ^^
Back to top Go down
his_lobster
his_lobster

PostSubject: Re: The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica?   The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:26 am

in TOT could have been: you shouldn't be with him.. you should be with me.. i LOOOOOOVE Mondler in this episode!! <333
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/gardhytejeda
lexcentralperk

lexcentralperk

PostSubject: Re: The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica?   The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:19 pm

The cutest thing he has said to Monica was the "I like maintaining you" speech. The proposal, you would expect something sweet and meaningful, as is the wedding. But that scene is cute for being simple and showing his feelings for her even though she can be crazy at times.
Back to top Go down
http://sittingonthetopoftheworld.tumblr.com/
MonicaGeller
MonicaGeller

PostSubject: Re: The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica?   The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:26 am

The 'maintaining you' quote is way up there for sure! And the speech he gave to Erica when she found out they weren't a doctor and a Reverend <3
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica?   The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:25 am

JennyFriends wrote:
I can't remember the word exactly, but I love what he says to Monica on the episode where Phoebe is having the babies... He gives her a whole definition of what he want to have with her, and says that she should buy I new dictionary hahaha that was so cute ^^

It's - "Y'know, I don't know if you've ever looked up the term goofing around in the dictionary… Well, I have, and the technical definition is, two friends who care a lot about each other and have amazing sex and just wanna spend more time together. But if you have this new fangled dictionary that gets you made at me, then we have to, y'know, get you my original dictionary... I am so bad at this."

Monica - "I think you're better than you think you are."

How cute is that!?!
Back to top Go down
JennyFriends

JennyFriends

PostSubject: Re: The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica?   The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:11 am

Yeaaah, this is very very cute! *-* Thanks Andy!
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica?   The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:07 pm

No problem, whenever you can't remember a line from the show, just go on: www.friendscafe.org. There you'll find all the scripts for all the episodes from all the seasons! ;) Or, just ask! hehe
Back to top Go down
JennyFriends

JennyFriends

PostSubject: Re: The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica?   The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:00 am

Hey, that's awesome! I'll save that page! Thanks again Andy, you're a life saver <3 haha
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica?   The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:11 am

Hehe what are frends for?
Back to top Go down
-roulette

-roulette

PostSubject: Re: The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica?   The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Chandler is just one of a kind and I can't express my appreciation for him. Ever since he hooked up with Monica, he has matured greatly and I guess his personality changed in one way or another. The episode with the turkey on Monica's head is one of the best as that's when Chandler accidentally spills the beans about his true feelings !♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
lexcentralperk

lexcentralperk

PostSubject: Re: The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica?   The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:18 am

I know! I do agree that he matured a lot, but I don't think he was immature in the begining. He was just... young.
Back to top Go down
http://sittingonthetopoftheworld.tumblr.com/
-roulette

-roulette

PostSubject: Re: The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica?   The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:20 am

It would never cross my mind to call him immature in the earlier seasons and he acted his age and i simply adored his innocent behavior that was twice as cuter doubled with Joey's! There is no judgement against anything related to Chandler Bing, he's perfect in every possible way !
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica?   The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:40 am

Hey, another Chan chan man fan!
Back to top Go down
-roulette

-roulette

PostSubject: Re: The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica?   The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:32 am

Chandler Bing-the favourite character of mine always and forever !♥
Back to top Go down
BiljaMinai

BiljaMinai

PostSubject: Re: The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica?   The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:46 am

-roulette wrote:
Chandler Bing-the favourite character of mine always and forever !♥️

+1

I love him guys. And my boyfriend kinda reminds me of him. So, that's one more reason to love. Both of them. smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica?   The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica? Empty

Back to top Go down

The most sweet thing he ever said to Monica?
Page 1 of 1