Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

1.16 The One with Two Parts (Part 1)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
j-man
Admin
j-man

1.16 The One with Two Parts (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: 1.16 The One with Two Parts (Part 1)   1.16 The One with Two Parts (Part 1) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:12 am

Summary:

Chandler is asked to fire someone for the first time, but finds that he can't, so he tells his boss she's mentally unstable. Ross attends Lamaze classes with Carol and Susan. Joey meet Phoebe's twin, Ursula, and dates her, making Phoebe feel uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 1.16 The One with Two Parts (Part 1)   1.16 The One with Two Parts (Part 1) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:52 pm

Gosh, I LOVE the storyline with the cute doctors and Rachel and Monica! It's so, so, so funny all the jokes with her names changed!

Ross letting Phoebe's cake drop, it's so funny! And Phoebe getting excited for everything. Hahahahaha
This is a great episode!

Plus, the whole Joey/Phoebe story is so cute! I don't really ship them romantically but I guess this is the episode where we start seeing how close Phoebe and Joey are. And how their relationship is really pure and with no malice. I love it. As much as I love the Chanoy friendship, I guess I still love Phoebe's and Joey's even more!

The only part I don't really like it is the Marcel storyline. :S The monkey is cute and everything, but then again, we see too much of him. It's tiring after a while. But at least we get to hear a bit of The Eagles.
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
Ikea-acommonswedishname

Ikea-acommonswedishname

PostSubject: Re: 1.16 The One with Two Parts (Part 1)   1.16 The One with Two Parts (Part 1) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:58 am

Rachel Karen wrote:

Plus, the whole Joey/Phoebe story is so cute! I don't really ship them romantically but I guess this is the episode where we start seeing how close Phoebe and Joey are. And how their relationship is really pure and with no malice. I love it. As much as I love the Chanoy friendship, I guess I still love Phoebe's and Joey's even more!

I agree with you! Although in this episode Joey is pretty much a douche and Pheobe is way to nice about it... But I guess it's kind of a difficult situation.

Favourite thing: when Ross and Susan are at the class without Carol and Ross has to be the mom. "Now imagine your vagina is opening like a flower"

I don't really like the Marcel storyline either, but the end is really sweet...
Back to top Go down
http://vocalcorddysfunction.tumblr.com
lexcentralperk

lexcentralperk

PostSubject: Re: 1.16 The One with Two Parts (Part 1)   1.16 The One with Two Parts (Part 1) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:54 pm

Ikea-acommonswedishname wrote:
Favourite thing: when Ross and Susan are at the class without Carol and Ross has to be the mom. "Now imagine your vagina is opening like a flower"

OMG I love that line, hahahahaha. Ross and his akward situations xD

I think Phoebe is pure love in season 1. She's just the sweetest in this episode. I love urusla too, she's one of my favourtie characters. When Joey and Chandler meet her at the restaurant!!! That is just priceless <3
Back to top Go down
http://sittingonthetopoftheworld.tumblr.com/
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: 1.16 The One with Two Parts (Part 1)   1.16 The One with Two Parts (Part 1) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:06 am

I love her face after Joey kisses her, like "Oh God, do I tell him I'm not Ursula?" hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://centralfiles.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1.16 The One with Two Parts (Part 1)   1.16 The One with Two Parts (Part 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

1.16 The One with Two Parts (Part 1)
Page 1 of 1