Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

2.16 TOW Joey moves out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
j-man
Admin
j-man

2.16 TOW Joey moves out Empty
PostSubject: 2.16 TOW Joey moves out   2.16 TOW Joey moves out EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:22 am

SUMMARY:
Chandler catches Joey licking a spoon and replacing it in the drawer, and a major fight ensues. Joey ends up finding a new apartment and moving out. Monica's parents find out about her new boyfriend, Dr. Richard. Rachel and Phoebe go to get a tattoo, but Phoebe ends up chickening out and not getting one, while Rachel gets a heart.
Back to top Go down
http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 2.16 TOW Joey moves out   2.16 TOW Joey moves out EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:09 am

I don't like that Joey wanted to move out. :(

Best hug ever in this episode. Hahaha

I love Judy's reacton when she finds out about Monica and Richard. Hahaha I love Ross in these scenes too, taking the glass from Judy, telling her that "there's so many people in my life... Some are seeing people and some don't" Hahahha And when he takes Jack's bat is very funny too.

I agree with Ross with the whole tatoo thing, BUT since Rachel's was so tiny and simple, well, it's no big deal, it was cute.
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
hulk

hulk

PostSubject: Re: 2.16 TOW Joey moves out   2.16 TOW Joey moves out EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:07 am

The Jack's party is very funny, but my favorite joke in this episode is the toothbrush joke. xD

CHANDLER - You used my toothbrush?
JOEY - Well, that was only because I used the red one to unclog the drain.
CHANDLER: Mine is the red one! Oh God. Can open, worms everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Ikea-acommonswedishname

Ikea-acommonswedishname

PostSubject: Re: 2.16 TOW Joey moves out   2.16 TOW Joey moves out EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:15 am

I don't like Joey moving out much either, but I love the Chanoey in this episode. It's really like they're breaking up and it's both awful and kind of funny.

Rachels tattoo? Yeah, it's alright. Pheobes tattoo on the other hand, that's creative... smile
Back to top Go down
http://vocalcorddysfunction.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2.16 TOW Joey moves out   2.16 TOW Joey moves out Empty

Back to top Go down

2.16 TOW Joey moves out
Page 1 of 1