Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

What is life without love?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
j-man
Admin
j-man

What is life without love? Empty
PostSubject: What is life without love?   What is life without love? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Ahhhh love... L.O.V.E....

What do you think about it?
Back to top Go down
http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
his_lobster
his_lobster

PostSubject: Re: What is life without love?   What is life without love? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:50 pm

Love.... To me love is what keeps me going. But lately I think people have taken the meaning away. The word love is sometimes taken advantage of. It is used but with no meaning. It is not appreciated as it was. I think love is the meaning of life. Because what is life without love? (hahaha!) But I love love. I love being in love. I love showing love. I love being shown love. People don't appreciate it when it is shown to them, when it is given to them, and I think that should change. Also, if the world was more surrounded by love, I honestly think it would be a better place to live in. People are too focused on the bad things; they are too focused on hurting others. Life is not being lived to its full potential. Times used to be easier. They used to be happier. And if we had more love in our lives I think it could go back to that. I LOVE LOVE! :D <3
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/gardhytejeda
j-man
Admin
j-man

PostSubject: Re: What is life without love?   What is life without love? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:53 pm

his_lobster wrote:
Love.... To me love is what keeps me going. But lately I think people have taken the meaning away. The word love is sometimes taken advantage of. It is used but with no meaning. It is not appreciated as it was. I think love is the meaning of life. Because what is life without love? (hahaha!) But I love love. I love being in love. I love showing love. I love being shown love. People don't appreciate it when it is shown to them, when it is given to them, and I think that should change. Also, if the world was more surrounded by love, I honestly think it would be a better place to live in. People are too focused on the bad things; they are too focused on hurting others. Life is not being lived to its full potential. Times used to be easier. They used to be happier. And if we had more love in our lives I think it could go back to that. I LOVE LOVE! :D <3

I totally agree. Life is nothing without love! (my god you almost made me cry)
Back to top Go down
http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
his_lobster
his_lobster

PostSubject: Re: What is life without love?   What is life without love? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:55 pm

j-man wrote:
his_lobster wrote:

I totally agree. Life is nothing without love! (my god you almost made me cry)

;D
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/gardhytejeda
JennyFriends

JennyFriends

PostSubject: Re: What is life without love?   What is life without love? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:30 pm

I believe love it's hell and paradise in the same feeling. I'm on a relationship (1 year and 5 months old xD) and I can totally say that. When it's good, it's reeeeeally good and when it's bad, it's reeeeeally bad. But it's the same love that makes it to us that's going to help us get through. I love that feeling, like have been said, I love love! :)
Back to top Go down
lexcentralperk

lexcentralperk

PostSubject: Re: What is life without love?   What is life without love? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:41 am

You girls are so right.
I also think love (as much cliche as this may sound) is the most powerful thing in the world. Unfortunately, unconditional love is harder to feel, but it can work wonders.
Back to top Go down
http://sittingonthetopoftheworld.tumblr.com/
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: What is life without love?   What is life without love? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:20 pm

his_lobster wrote:

Wow, you said it all! \o/

Jenny, I agree, love is almost always that intense! Either too good and strong, or so suffering that you feel like dying! Hehe

People have forgotten what's the real meaning of love and most values have changed. Unfortunately blushing
Back to top Go down
http://centralfiles.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is life without love?   What is life without love? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is life without love?
Page 1 of 1