Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

Did you have a least favorite episode?

Go down 
+4
channy
anninat
ChanChanMan
his_lobster
8 posters
AuthorMessage
his_lobster
his_lobster

Did you have a least favorite episode? Empty
PostSubject: Did you have a least favorite episode?   Did you have a least favorite episode? EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:07 am

I KNOW this is a ridiculous and crazy question! But I do have an episode that I just wish was done better and had a better story line.. TOW the fake Monica. I just really dislike it, unfortunately! :(
**I only like the parts about Marcel, he is too funny haha! lol

And you guys?? what?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/gardhytejeda
ChanChanMan

ChanChanMan

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a least favorite episode?   Did you have a least favorite episode? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:01 pm

Really? I love the one with the Fake Monica! For me, I didn't like tow the Proposal (I only like the actual proposal part) because of the whole Richard mess.

Last edited by ChanChanMan on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://friendsdaily.tumblr.com
anninat

anninat

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a least favorite episode?   Did you have a least favorite episode? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:33 am

I have two: TOW the fake Monica and TOW Rachel's Date particularly for the Monica - Phoebe part with the sous chef.
Back to top Go down
channy
Admin
channy

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a least favorite episode?   Did you have a least favorite episode? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:10 am

I didn't like the episodes where they would just show a bunch of scenes we already saw. The rest is FINE BY ME!
Back to top Go down
http://fuckyeahfriendscaps.tumblr.com/
lexcentralperk

lexcentralperk

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a least favorite episode?   Did you have a least favorite episode? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:02 pm

channy wrote:
I didn't like the episodes where they would just show a bunch of scenes we already saw. The rest is FINE BY ME!

Couldn't agree more. When I think about those episodes it makes me want to cry, like, they could have done some more new episodes od Friends, instead of showing flashbacks from previous ones!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://sittingonthetopoftheworld.tumblr.com/
LittleHarmonica

LittleHarmonica

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a least favorite episode?   Did you have a least favorite episode? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:35 am

^Totally agree. I don't watch those episodes as much as the rest. Other than that i don't really have a least favorite episode i think.
Back to top Go down
anninat

anninat

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a least favorite episode?   Did you have a least favorite episode? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:04 am

channy wrote:

I agree, me and my boyfriend always skip those scenes :)
Back to top Go down
SmellyCat
SmellyCat

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a least favorite episode?   Did you have a least favorite episode? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:45 am

Any major R/R episode, tbh. They're the ones I watch least, at least. Otherwise, I don't like The Last One simply because it's the last one and I've never seen TOW Rachel's Going-Away Party more than once during my first watching.
Back to top Go down
http://haaaaaaveyoumetted.tumblr.com/
MonicaGeller
MonicaGeller

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a least favorite episode?   Did you have a least favorite episode? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:43 pm

channy wrote:

Same here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you have a least favorite episode?   Did you have a least favorite episode? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you have a least favorite episode?
Page 1 of 1