Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

How he cared about Rachel.

Go down 
+2
JennyFriends
Rachel Karen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

How he cared about Rachel. Empty
PostSubject: How he cared about Rachel.   How he cared about Rachel. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:55 pm

I just watch the episode where Rachel and Gevin kissed.
It's so heartbroken to see Ross seeing it. :(

And it made me think about how nice he is too her. I mean, ok, when all that "we were on a break" conversation comes over, it's different. But you put that aside and think about how altruistic he is when it comes to Rachel. When he gave up showing on Discovery Channel to help her go to the hospital and he said he wouldn't date as long as she needed him.

I don't think Rachel was being selfish because as she said, if she start to talk about their situation, I dont think Ross would know how to talk about it and it wouldn't go anywhere anyway. But still, even though I understand why she kissed Gavin and stuff, I think she should have talked to Ross. Even if just to say that they should just move on with their lives. Because Ross, for all he did to her, deserved it.
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
JennyFriends

JennyFriends

PostSubject: Re: How he cared about Rachel.   How he cared about Rachel. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:55 pm

Ross is so cute... I love the way he treated her when they were dating. It's just the same way my boyfriend treats me... Even though we are more like Chandler and Monica in our individual personalities, when we're together we're Ross & Rachel ^^

And even after they broke up, when they started to be friends again, he was sweet and gentle to her just like he was when they were dating! (Same thing happened when me and my boyfriend when "we were on a break" haha ^^)

Of course, there was a lot of complicated things between them, like Gavin, Emily and all that. But they always finded a way to work it out as friends.
Back to top Go down
princessconsuela

princessconsuela

PostSubject: Re: How he cared about Rachel.   How he cared about Rachel. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:27 am

The part where he goes to the hospital to see her dad with her is one of my fave R/R scenes. Shows what a great friendship they have regardless of their relationship status <3
Back to top Go down
http://justabeautifulunfolding.tumblr.com
SmellyCat
SmellyCat

PostSubject: Re: How he cared about Rachel.   How he cared about Rachel. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:53 am

There's not much I can say on the subject of R/R (whether as friends or as a couple) without completely lashing out and outright flaming. He did care for her at times but was a complete ass at others.
Back to top Go down
http://haaaaaaveyoumetted.tumblr.com/
Ross-a-tron

Ross-a-tron

PostSubject: Re: How he cared about Rachel.   How he cared about Rachel. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:44 am

I really love their relationship. In the one where Rachel is late, and her waters break and they have that little kiss before they leave for the hospital - my favourite kiss of theirs by far. It's just so simple and yet shows how much they both care about each other. I think they were always 'destined' to end up together. Even when they were fighting and arguing, they still cared a lot about each other.
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: How he cared about Rachel.   How he cared about Rachel. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:28 pm

And there's no doubt that was true love.
Back to top Go down
http://centralfiles.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How he cared about Rachel.   How he cared about Rachel. Empty

Back to top Go down

How he cared about Rachel.
Page 1 of 1