Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

2.15 TOW Rachel and Ross… you know

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
j-man
Admin
j-man

2.15 TOW Rachel and Ross… you know Empty
PostSubject: 2.15 TOW Rachel and Ross… you know   2.15 TOW Rachel and Ross… you know EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:21 am

SUMMARY:
Ross and Rachel encounter romantic obstacles when it becomes difficult for them to overcome their friendship. When they reschedule their date, Ross is called to go to the museum where he works and end up having their date there, where they have sex for the first time. Monica falls for Dr. Richard, an older family friend. Joey buys two new leather recliners and a big screen TV, which forces him and Chandler to spend two days straight watching TV and never getting out of their new chairs.
Back to top Go down
http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 2.15 TOW Rachel and Ross… you know   2.15 TOW Rachel and Ross… you know EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:37 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this episode!

One of my favorite characters is here. <3
Richard. I love him, love him, love him. I would so date that guy! Monica is so lucky! He is sexy, smart, sophisticated, very romantic, has a gorgeous voice and is very funny.

Plus, Phoebe saying "It's James Bond!" is priceless. Hahahaha

Rachel looks gorgeous in this episode with that leather jacket, by the way.
And their scene in the planetarium is so sweet, I think Ross was awesome for doing that.

And Chandler and Joey are great, of course. I love their chairs!
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
hulk

hulk

PostSubject: Re: 2.15 TOW Rachel and Ross… you know   2.15 TOW Rachel and Ross… you know EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:43 am

For some reason I always thought the black chairs came after the brown chairs, only now I realize it's the opposite... =P I like more these chairs!
Back to top Go down
Ikea-acommonswedishname

Ikea-acommonswedishname

PostSubject: Re: 2.15 TOW Rachel and Ross… you know   2.15 TOW Rachel and Ross… you know EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:20 pm

I love the chairs!! They're amazing. The whole planetarium scene is so wonderful.

Even though I like Richard as a character, I don't like him and Monica at all. The idea kind of makes me feel ill. If it was just the age difference, okay - but he's basically been like a relative for all of her life, and now they're gonna date? It feels a little bit incestious.
Back to top Go down
http://vocalcorddysfunction.tumblr.com
hulk

hulk

PostSubject: Re: 2.15 TOW Rachel and Ross… you know   2.15 TOW Rachel and Ross… you know EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:22 am

I don't know, I never thought Richard as some kind of relative of Monica. Besides we can not say for sure what was the interaction of Monica and Richard when Monica was young. In my mind Richard barely talk with Monica when she was a children.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 2.15 TOW Rachel and Ross… you know   2.15 TOW Rachel and Ross… you know EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:02 pm

I see it the same way. I don't think Richard was that present in Monica's life to the point where he could be seen as an uncle or something.
I think Richard was that friend of Jack that would go see the game with him and stuff while the kids were outside playing, not the one that is always there in their routine or something. I don't think Monica was used to see Richard that much.
At least that's the message the show showed to me.
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
lexcentralperk

lexcentralperk

PostSubject: Re: 2.15 TOW Rachel and Ross… you know   2.15 TOW Rachel and Ross… you know EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:41 pm

I agree. I actually like them together, Richard was funny. Not as good as Mondler though. I like the way things are between Ross and Rachel, before that whole mess that their relationship became after.

Joey and Chandler are awesome here, when they order food to Monica and Rachel's apartment, hahahaha, it always kills me. And there is a reference to Xanadu in this episode, which is like the best bad movie ever.
Back to top Go down
http://sittingonthetopoftheworld.tumblr.com/
Ikea-acommonswedishname

Ikea-acommonswedishname

PostSubject: Re: 2.15 TOW Rachel and Ross… you know   2.15 TOW Rachel and Ross… you know EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:19 am

Well, I mean, Ross says that Richard is like a brother to their father (though I admit he could've been talking mostly about the age) and Monica says that she used to pee in his pool as a kid... I don't know, I just find it a bit creepy.
Back to top Go down
http://vocalcorddysfunction.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2.15 TOW Rachel and Ross… you know   2.15 TOW Rachel and Ross… you know Empty

Back to top Go down

2.15 TOW Rachel and Ross… you know
Page 1 of 1