Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

3.15 TOW Ross and Rachel take a break

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
j-man
Admin
j-man

3.15 TOW Ross and Rachel take a break Empty
PostSubject: 3.15 TOW Ross and Rachel take a break   3.15 TOW Ross and Rachel take a break EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:49 am

SUMMARY:
Ross and Rachel decide to go on a break after a huge fight concerning his jealousy and her job. Phoebe becomes involved with a foreign diplomat, but has trouble communicating with him, and his translator.
Back to top Go down
http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 3.15 TOW Ross and Rachel take a break   3.15 TOW Ross and Rachel take a break EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:22 am

Phoebe and her guy that can't even say "cuppons" is a really nice storyline. The translator at the beginning is very funny!
And I wish we could see more of Monica and him. Just for one or two episodes, even if Monica just mentions him or something.

Oh... And Rachel really should have gone with Ross to some frozen yougurt. :(
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
hulk

hulk

PostSubject: Re: 3.15 TOW Ross and Rachel take a break   3.15 TOW Ross and Rachel take a break EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:04 pm

I like how the guys at first are "yeah, lets go out with the xerox girl", but when they are with her is like "oh no, go away incredible boring xerox girl". xD

Rachel Karen wrote:
And I wish we could see more of Monica and him. Just for one or two episodes, even if Monica just mentions him or something.

Agree. I like when they explain these small things instead of just ignoring it.
Back to top Go down
Ikea-acommonswedishname

Ikea-acommonswedishname

PostSubject: Re: 3.15 TOW Ross and Rachel take a break   3.15 TOW Ross and Rachel take a break EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Argh, just the name of the episode makes me feel bad... Ross is trying so hard and it's all a big misunderstanding and everything goes to hell, ugh.

I agree about the translator and Monica. Chandler and Joey talking about the threesome is good too!
Back to top Go down
http://vocalcorddysfunction.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3.15 TOW Ross and Rachel take a break   3.15 TOW Ross and Rachel take a break Empty

Back to top Go down

3.15 TOW Ross and Rachel take a break
Page 1 of 1