Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

2.18 TOW Dr. Ramoray dies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
j-man
Admin
j-man

2.18 TOW Dr. Ramoray dies Empty
PostSubject: 2.18 TOW Dr. Ramoray dies   2.18 TOW Dr. Ramoray dies EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:22 am

SUMMARY:
Joey's soap character, Dr. Drake Ramoray, looks set to be killed off after Joey makes some contentious remarks about him writing his own lines to a fan magazine. Monica and Richard have their first argument after a discussion about sexual history is created between them, and Rachel and Ross as well. Phoebe helps Chandler bond with Eddie, his new roommate.
Back to top Go down
http://ikskjuzmuah.tumblr.com/
hulk

hulk

PostSubject: Re: 2.18 TOW Dr. Ramoray dies   2.18 TOW Dr. Ramoray dies EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:52 pm

I never like the transition between Eddie and crazy Eddie. The craziness seems, and probably is, just an excuse to Eddie goes out in the next episode. Aside from that the episode is very funny.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 2.18 TOW Dr. Ramoray dies   2.18 TOW Dr. Ramoray dies EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:59 pm

Poor Joey. :( I feel really bad for him in this, I think it was really unffair that they killed his character because what he said wasn't that bad. And his face when he is in his couch, or when he talks about how great that job was... So sweet and sad.

I love the arguments! I like that at first Monica seems to be the one in trouble and Rachel and Ross are just talking... And suddenly Richard and Monica are telling each other "I love you" for the first time and Ross and Rachel are having that big fight. Hahahaha
I love all the jokes that Ross does it while they are fighting, I LOVE the awkard encounter of Ross and Richard while the girls are fighting over the one condom. Let's see... Oh yeah, I really like it when Richard says "Okay, but next time I would like to see the schedule" or something. xD

The scenes with Eddie and Chandler are... how can I say this... Is not that is my least favorite part, it's just that the other two things going on seem to be more important subjects that calls for your attention, while Chanddie (yeah, just made that up so I don't need to say "Chandler and Eddie" all the time. xD) becomes more like a second story or something. I guess it's because there's nothing much special on them because we all really want and miss Joey in there.
But still funny to watch, of course. Mathew Perry never fails on making us laugh. :D
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
hulk

hulk

PostSubject: Re: 2.18 TOW Dr. Ramoray dies   2.18 TOW Dr. Ramoray dies EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:09 pm

It wasn't that bad? Of course it was! Imagine if you are the writer, pass hours writing and after that, you read that someone says he invents his own lines instead of give the credit for you. As if you were not even necessary.
Back to top Go down
Ikea-acommonswedishname

Ikea-acommonswedishname

PostSubject: Re: 2.18 TOW Dr. Ramoray dies   2.18 TOW Dr. Ramoray dies EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:25 am

I agree, really stupid of Joey...

"Because sometimes, Phoebe, after you sleep with someone, you have to kill a fish"
I like crazy Eddie, he's funny. Of course it's a way of removing him, but still. It could definitly be worse.
Back to top Go down
http://vocalcorddysfunction.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2.18 TOW Dr. Ramoray dies   2.18 TOW Dr. Ramoray dies Empty

Back to top Go down

2.18 TOW Dr. Ramoray dies
Page 1 of 1