Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

6.09 TOW Ross Got High

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MonicaGeller
MonicaGeller

6.09 TOW Ross Got High  Empty
PostSubject: 6.09 TOW Ross Got High    6.09 TOW Ross Got High  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:10 am

SUMMARY:

Monica hosts Thanksgiving, and Chandler uses the occasion to try and win her parents over. Ross is forced to tell Chandler why Jack and Judy don't like him; confessing that he blamed Chandler of smoking pot in college when Ross' parents caught his room smelling like pot. Rachel tests her confused culinary skills on dessert; due to the recipe book's pages being glued together, she makes half and English Trifle and half a Shepard's Pie. Phoebe develops a crush on Jack Geller after a sensual dream. Joey and Ross try to get out of Thanksgiving dinner when they are invited to hang with Janine and her dancer friends.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: 6.09 TOW Ross Got High    6.09 TOW Ross Got High  EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:39 am

I love how Monica doesn't make anything for dessert. She didn't have "lasagnas" or anything, she had faith in Rachel.
Monica is nothing like her mother and I love that. <3
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
hulk

hulk

PostSubject: Re: 6.09 TOW Ross Got High    6.09 TOW Ross Got High  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:12 am

One of my favorite episodes of all time! And seeing the commentaries of the episode, it is indeed a special episode, since usually a episode has in max three stories and this has four.

Ross: Beef in a dessert?! I- no no no, there is no way!
Joey: I know, and only one layer of jam?! What is up with that?

Joey: What’s not to like? Custard? Good. Jam? Good. Meat? Gooooood.

xD³
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6.09 TOW Ross Got High    6.09 TOW Ross Got High  Empty

Back to top Go down

6.09 TOW Ross Got High
Page 1 of 1