Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

Which is your favorite couple?

Go down 
+4
lexcentralperk
anninat
MsChanandlerBong
his_lobster
8 posters

Ross and Rachel
Which is your favorite couple? Vote_lcap10%Which is your favorite couple? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Monica and Chandler
Which is your favorite couple? Vote_lcap50%Which is your favorite couple? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Phoebe and Mike
Which is your favorite couple? Vote_lcap10%Which is your favorite couple? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Joey and Rachel
Which is your favorite couple? Vote_lcap20%Which is your favorite couple? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Other (Specify below)
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
his_lobster
his_lobster

Which is your favorite couple? Empty
PostSubject: Which is your favorite couple?   Which is your favorite couple? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:24 am

I can't believe this poll hasn't been done!! shock haha! We have a topic on it but no poll!

So tell us! puppy eyes
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/gardhytejeda
MsChanandlerBong

MsChanandlerBong

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite couple?   Which is your favorite couple? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:27 am

For me it's Mondler with Rachoey in a very close second. how you doin
Back to top Go down
anninat

anninat

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite couple?   Which is your favorite couple? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:29 am

To me the perfect couple was Monica and Richard. I loved them together. But I think they had their reasons to break up and never go back together. The second one is Mondler :)
Back to top Go down
lexcentralperk

lexcentralperk

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite couple?   Which is your favorite couple? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:24 pm

MondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondler
MondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondler
MondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondlerMondler
Back to top Go down
http://sittingonthetopoftheworld.tumblr.com/
MonicaGeller
MonicaGeller

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite couple?   Which is your favorite couple? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Don't make me choose between Mondler and Joey/Rachel! haha I went with J/R for this poll though :)
Back to top Go down
SmellyCat
SmellyCat

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite couple?   Which is your favorite couple? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Now, honestly. Would I have answered with anything else? :D
Rachel and Joey, it's Rachel and Joey! (get over here!)
Aaaaah, perfect couple that never got a real chance. I wonder "what if" every day.
Back to top Go down
http://haaaaaaveyoumetted.tumblr.com/
lexcentralperk

lexcentralperk

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite couple?   Which is your favorite couple? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:52 pm

I want to get to seasons 8, 9 and 10, to get a better better better look to J/R again, to see what's my current opinion :P
Back to top Go down
http://sittingonthetopoftheworld.tumblr.com/
his_lobster
his_lobster

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite couple?   Which is your favorite couple? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:59 pm

lexcentralperk wrote:
I want to get to seasons 8, 9 and 10, to get a better better better look to J/R again, to see what's my current opinion :P

hahaha it gets gooood!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/gardhytejeda
LittleHarmonica

LittleHarmonica

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite couple?   Which is your favorite couple? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:41 am

Monica & Chandler are my alltime favorite. So i voted for them in the poll. <3

Monica & Richard i liked before that too. Too bad they made Richard seem like a jerk/pervert after though (in s6 trying to win Monica back when she was with Chandler, and even more in s9 when it turned out he had made sextapes of him and his girlfriends. Which i think was a bad writers choice, because Richard wasn't like that at all, haha.)

Rachel and Joey were cute too for a while, but in the end i was statisfied with her ending up with Ross. They had the most chemistry and intensity between them.

And Phoebe i like best with Mike. They accept eachother for who they are, and both can be so weird, haha. That causes funny situations.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Karen

Rachel Karen

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite couple?   Which is your favorite couple? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:31 am

I love Rachel and Ross. They are the first ones that made me cry of happines and sadness. And I love to see them together in season 2, it hurts me seeing them breaking up in season 3 and I can't help it but love everything that happened to them after that. Of course I did want them to be together sooner but still everything that happened to them was so moving that I have a very special place for them in my heart.

Monica and Chandler I don't even know how to explain. I vote to them because what they have is too special. Their relationship has everything that all the other two have and even more! They can count on each other, they work together no matter what the problem is, they trust each other, they understand each other and love each other truly. I don't even think that love is enough to express what they have and what I feel about this couple. Chandler would never married anyone but Monica. I really think he wouldn't.

Phoebe and Mike are so fun! I love them! I love how Mike treats her, how gentle and romantic he is. I am a huge fan of his. :D I love him for going to Barbados to say to Phoebe that he couldn't be without her and that he wanted to marry her. Oh, and of course, I love how Phoebe seems so happy and excited around him. I imagine both of them surrounded by grandchilds and being more energetic than the kids, you know?
Back to top Go down
http://adri-ane.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite couple?   Which is your favorite couple? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1