Central Perk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFUCK YEAH FRIENDS CAPSLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++ click on the picture above for details on friends marathon +++
Central Perk's Friends Marathon is about fans uniting and re-watching this amazing show together!

Favorite quotes

Go down 
+18
wewereonabreak
crapbag
Janice
rachelgreen
anistonfan04
MatthewFuckingPerry
carlachacin
ah-unagi
ChanChanMan
Merakis-
jonsku
MonicaGeller
princessconsuela
Bing-a-Ling
j-man
his_lobster
sarafena
channy
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
his_lobster
his_lobster

Favorite quotes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite quotes   Favorite quotes - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:19 pm

I'm so happy for you guys! And you are both so lucky! I mean, you both said the right names! And nobody was drunk.. Nobody was gay... and on your first try!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/gardhytejeda
his_lobster
his_lobster

PostSubject: Re: Favorite quotes   Favorite quotes - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:57 pm

paper! snow! A GHOST!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/gardhytejeda
wewereonabreak

wewereonabreak

PostSubject: Re: Favorite quotes   Favorite quotes - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:21 am

And hey! Just so you know, it's NOT that common! It DOESN'T happen to every guy and it IS a big deal!
Back to top Go down
SmellyCat
SmellyCat

PostSubject: Re: Favorite quotes   Favorite quotes - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:57 am

Relationship-wise, I love these quotes.
8.12 - The One Where Joey Dates Rachel
Rachel: So tell me, what are Joey Tribbiani’s end of the night moves?
Joey: Ah, well, if I want the girl to kiss me, first thing I do is make my lips look irresistible.
Rachel: How do you do that?
Joey: Now you can’t tell anyone, but uh…I put on shiny lip balm.
Rachel: Oh my God!
Joey: Yeah, like a moth to a flame, I’m telling ya. Okay all right, so now you go.
Rachel: No, I don’t want to tell you.
Joey: Why not?
Rachel: Because it’s embarrassing.
Joey: More embarrassing than shiny raspberry lip balm?! (Rachel just looks at him.) ... I didn’t say raspberry before, did I? All right just-just tell me, Rach, just tell me!
Rachel: (laughs) Okay. All right, stand up. Well, when we’re at the door, I lightly press my lips against his, and then move into his body just for a second, and then I make this sound, "Mmmmm." Okay, I know it doesn’t sound like anything, but I swear it works.
Joey: (stunned and turned on) Yeah. Why—Yeah, that would work for ya…
Rachel: All right, I gotta go to bed. Honey, I had such a wonderful time.
Joey: O-oh. (She kisses him.) Y-y-yeah. (She goes into her room.) Me too. (He then starts to freak out.)

--------------------------------
Rachel: Oh God! Thank God you’re home! I’m watching Cujo.
Joey: Alone?!
Rachel: Yes! But what is wrong with this dog?!
Joey: Hey, did you get to the part where they’re trapped in the car and Cujo’s throwin’ himself at the windshield?
Rachel: No! No! Seriously, what’s wrong with the dog?! Wait a minute, what are you doing home so early? What happened to your date?
Joey: Oh ... uh, it didn’t work out.
Rachel: Oh. Do you want to watch the rest of the movie with me?
Joey: Oh uh, okay. Yeah.
Rachel: Y’know, I never thought I’d say this about a movie, but I really hope this dog dies. (Joey brings over a stool and sits next to Rachel who’s in the lounger.) What are you doing over there? Come sit here, you protect me.
Joey: Oh sure, yeah, why not? (Sits on the arm of the chair.)
Rachel: Okay. Okay, that’s him! That’s him! That’s Cujo! That’s Cujo!
Joey: All right, I know! I know. Yeah, it’ll be okay.
Rachel: Oh my God… what's he gonna do now? I can’t watch! (Drags Joey closer to her and cowers into his chest.) Oh. Seriously, how can you watch this? Aren’t you scared?
Joey: T-t-terrified. (But for a totally different reason.)

10.02 - The One Where Ross Is Fine
Ross: This is crazy. I mean, six years? And because of me you guys aren't gonna be together? Can I ask you something? Really, what is this thing with you and Rachel?
Joey: Come on, I mean, you know me, you know...
Ross: Joey.
Joey: I'm crazy about her.
Ross: And she feels the same way?
Joey: I-I think so.
Ross: Well, then, maybe it's time we all moved on.
Joey: Yeah, but, Ross, I mean, you're not okay with it.
Ross: No, but I wanna be. Hey, I will be.

I love my Joey/Rachel.
Back to top Go down
http://haaaaaaveyoumetted.tumblr.com/
Ross-a-tron

Ross-a-tron

PostSubject: Re: Favorite quotes   Favorite quotes - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Ross: I GOT TRICKED INTO ALL THOSE THINGS!
---
Rachel: Barry and Mindy are getting a divorce.
Everyone: oh my god.
Joey: [shouting at ross] WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!
Phoebe: No. Barry and Mindy.
Joey: Oh, sorry. I hear 'divorce' I immediatly go to Ross.
---
Ross: Very funny! Ross is gay! HA-HA
---
Ross: A pigeon, a pigeon- no, no wait, no, no, an eagle flew in, landed on the stove and caught fire! The baby, seeing this, jumps across the apartment to the mighty bird’s aid. The eagle, however, misconstrues this as an act of aggression and grabs the baby in its talons. Meanwhile the faucet fills the apartment with water. Baby and bird, still ablaze, are locked in a death grip, swirling around in the whirlpool that fills the apartment!
---
Phoebe: PICK UP THE SOCK!!!
---
Joey: Oh hey, you’ve done this before Ross, well what did you say when you made up your vows?
Ross: Well with Carol, I promised never to love another woman until the day I die. She made no such promise.
---
Ross: UGLY BABY JUDGES YOU!
---
Phoebe: And Ross... well I don't want to go into the whole thing but, we have words and I kill him.
---
Monica: We only ordered one!
---
Joey: Hey! I do think about the consequences of my decisions! Well, what gives you the right to- go to hell!… Stupid guy on my phone.
---
Ross: Do you have a minute? I’d like to talk to you about something I’m, I’m really uncomfortable talking about.
Joey: Sure. What about uh, you showering with your mom?
Ross: I actually had a topic in mind!
---
Ross: I got mugged and they stole my pocket.
---

k I'm done. Those are just a few. I can't pick just one, and even with the amount I've put here, I know I'm missing hundreds smile
Back to top Go down
lexcentralperk

lexcentralperk

PostSubject: Re: Favorite quotes   Favorite quotes - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:54 am

Janice wrote:
"How do you expect me to grow if you won't let me blow?"
I think that MAY be my favourite.

Me too. I am pretty sure this one is the best. And I love the fact that younger people might not totally understand this one :P
Back to top Go down
http://sittingonthetopoftheworld.tumblr.com/
hulk

hulk

PostSubject: Re: Favorite quotes   Favorite quotes - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:08 am

Best sequence of quotes! xD

Rachel: What if she jumped out the basinet?
Ross: Can't hold her own head up, but yeah, jump out.
Rachel: Oh my God, I left the water running.
Ross: Rach, you did not leave the water running. Please, just pull yourself together, okay?
Rachel: Ah, did I leave the stove on?
Ross: You haven't cooked since 1996.
Rachel: Is the window open? Because if there's a window open, a bird could fly in there.
Ross: Oh my god, you know what, yeah, I think you're right. I think... listen, listen.
Rachel: Huh?
Ross: A pigeon, a pigeon. No, no wait, no, no, an eagle flew in. Landed on the stove and caught fire. The baby, seeing this, jumps across the apartment to the mighty bird's aid. The eagle, however, misconstrues it as an act of aggression and grabs the baby in its talons. Meanwhile the faucet fills the apartment with water. Baby and bird still ablaze are locked in a death grip, swirling around in the whirlpool that fills the apartment.
Rachel: Boy, are you gonna be sorry if that's true.

Last edited by hulk on Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sister shows me that the last quote was inaccurete. And I thought I could trust in imdb...)
Back to top Go down
lexcentralperk

lexcentralperk

PostSubject: Re: Favorite quotes   Favorite quotes - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:12 am

Hahahahaha, Rachel's final answer makes it even funnier!
Back to top Go down
http://sittingonthetopoftheworld.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite quotes   Favorite quotes - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite quotes
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3